Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > Things that go boom!

Old 12-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #41
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the medias propensity (conservative or liberal) to be professional SHIT stirrers.

Either the day of or day after the MB killing, NBC news was knocking on neighbors doors to get their account of what they "saw" followed by airing these folk's perception of the event.... not exactly impartial. Bias in their story was clear. Yea, I get that this sells Hondas, Cheerios and Tide soap, but it was clear that Darren Wilson would pretty well be fucked from that point on. Don Henley portrays this well in his song, "Dirty Laundry."

Had MB been white, we would have never heard a thing about this (IMHO). I'm not sure that events like this don't occur, at least, weekly in this country.

The protests and riots that ensued are a product of three things. 1) Primarily socioeconomic differences where pissed off impoverished people start doing stupid things to show there frustration. Yeah, I know, get a job.... It's not quite that easy. Poverty (for blacks) has a history that dates all the way back to slavery. 2) Lack of education and 3) A race component.... Simply because uneducated poor folks find solace in hanging out with each other regardless of skin color. And, because they are bored, they loot from each other.... kinda weird. This seems to happen all over the world.
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:45 PM   #42
J.T.
B.O.H.I.C.A.
Hooligan

J.T. is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagenR&B View Post
I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the medias propensity (conservative or liberal) to be professional SHIT stirrers.

Either the day of or day after the MB killing, NBC news was knocking on neighbors doors to get their account of what they "saw" followed by airing these folk's perception of the event.... not exactly impartial. Bias in their story was clear. Yea, I get that this sells Hondas, Cheerios and Tide soap, but it was clear that Darren Wilson would pretty well be fucked from that point on. Don Henley portrays this well in his song, "Dirty Laundry."

Had MB been white, we would have never heard a thing about this (IMHO). I'm not sure that events like this don't occur, at least, weekly in this country.

The protests and riots that ensued are a product of three things. 1) Primarily socioeconomic differences where pissed off impoverished people start doing stupid things to show there frustration. Yeah, I know, get a job.... It's not quite that easy. Poverty (for blacks) has a history that dates all the way back to slavery. 2) Lack of education and 3) A race component.... Simply because uneducated poor folks find solace in hanging out with each other regardless of skin color. And, because they are bored, they loot from each other.... kinda weird. This seems to happen all over the world.

I agree with this statement in its entirety and I blame our government ( Yes Bob, I understand that WE are the government) for the last 100+ Years for perpetuating this cycle with unregulated entitlements such as welfare. WE have allowed this to keep happening by making it easy for the underclass and minorities to survive versus giving them the tools to Thrive

And the Media Hypes it up for ratings and viewership and due to the first amendment that many of us benefit from the media hides behind it when they get something wrong Gone are the days of responsible journalism. it is about how fast someone gets something on the air, regardless of right or wrong.

Quote:
04-22-09 03:01 PM <SoCal> Hey, if I take a whole bottle of blue pills will I get taller?
J.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:54 PM   #43
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
Wrong Bob, I dont blame the color of their skin as the problem. I am tired of the media and the black community for making it a color thing.
The media is a profit driven business, they give us what we want. Pretty sure their key target demographic is not black people, so when we stop wanting to see it they'll stop showing it to us.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 07:01 PM   #44
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagenR&B View Post

I agree 100%, but say again that the media just gives us what we want. You can color that any which way you want, but at the end of the day it's the sad truth. It's not the media's fault it's ours.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:03 PM   #45
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
I agree with this statement in its entirety and I blame our government ( Yes Bob, I understand that WE are the government) for the last 100+ Years for perpetuating this cycle with unregulated entitlements such as welfare. WE have allowed this to keep happening by making it easy for the underclass and minorities to survive versus giving them the tools to Thrive

And the Media Hypes it up for ratings and viewership and due to the first amendment that many of us benefit from the media hides behind it when they get something wrong Gone are the days of responsible journalism. it is about how fast someone gets something on the air, regardless of right or wrong.
I agree mostly, we just differ on entitlements. I think they are regulated although maybe not enough and a good idea overall.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #46
J.T.
B.O.H.I.C.A.
Hooligan

J.T. is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
I agree mostly, we just differ on entitlements. I think they are regulated although maybe not enough and a good idea overall.
Good Idea overall to provide a hand up for those that need help, and to assist those that are mentally or physically challenged that they cannot take care of themselves resoundingly YES I Agree,

To be a accustomed to lifestyle choice no.

Quote:
04-22-09 03:01 PM <SoCal> Hey, if I take a whole bottle of blue pills will I get taller?
J.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:53 PM   #47
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Good Idea overall to provide a hand up for those that need help, and to assist those that are mentally or physically challenged that they cannot take care of themselves resoundingly YES I Agree,

To be a accustomed to lifestyle choice no.
Agreed
Old 12-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #48
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
I agree 100%, but say again that the media just gives us what we want. You can color that any which way you want, but at the end of the day it's the sad truth. It's not the media's fault it's ours.
No doubt that the consumers of the "shit stirring" media are ultimately responsible for what they/we get. Hell, it's why that blow hole Rush has been on the air for 30ish years. Guilty as charged your honor, I watch that crap too.
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote