Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > HooliRacing > Supercross

Old 01-06-2014, 08:47 PM   #11
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmTerry View Post
You are so funny You agree with me by disagreeing with me
I agreed with you, neither Dungey or Reed are or were the dominant riders the others mentioned were. Hell I even spelled it our for you "I agree"... You forget to take your Mydol again this morning
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:14 PM   #12
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Bubba was a man among boys last night. Most impressive ride I've seen in many years...
Old 03-23-2014, 09:54 PM   #13
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

thmTerry is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Bubba was a man among boys last night. Most impressive ride I've seen in many years...
I told everyone that it was going to Bubba's night when RV was sick, Then he got that horrible start. I was thinking JS blew it..next I knew he was riding like his old self..Fantastic ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Props to RV for surviving. And my hats off to Cianciarulo for putting his shoulder back in the socket and trying to ride.

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK

Last edited by thmTerry; 03-24-2014 at 04:40 AM.
thmTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:14 AM   #14
Derwud
Gimpy Hooli
Hooligan

Derwud shares all your toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
One of the best races in YEARS!!! Bubba was flying!!! The whoops looked easy for him, he was dialed in...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Buford
Hope you get some beaver pelts or atleast something with a little beaver in it.
Derwud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:51 AM   #15
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Bubba was riding a track unlike the rest of the field. He was tripling where others were doubling, just killing the rhythm sections. Then on the really steep faced jump, somehow he was hitting it with twice the momentum and blowing by people in the air. Some kind of crazy variation on the Bubba scrub I guess. Super impressive!! Agree RV2 and Ciancurulo were both impressive as hell for their mental toughness.

#gnarliestathletesintheworld
Old 04-04-2014, 08:14 PM   #16
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

Will Stewart be able to close the gap enough to make Vegas significant? He's been riding amazing!!
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #17
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

thmTerry is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagenR&B View Post
Will Stewart be able to close the gap enough to make Vegas significant? He's been riding amazing!!
Not if RV stays on the podium. Do you think JS can win the next 3 races? He does appear to be the fastest guy for sure and RV doesn't seem to have the same drive this year.

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK
thmTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:09 PM   #18
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmTerry View Post
Not if RV stays on the podium. Do you think JS can win the next 3 races? He does appear to be the fastest guy for sure and RV doesn't seem to have the same drive this year.
Stewart does appear to be gaining momentum at the right time of the year. However, like you said, Villopoto just needs to keep top 5(ish) to get another championship. I would just like to see Vegas matter.....makes it more funner!!
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:45 PM   #19
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

RV said last weekend he is basiclly cruising not trying to over do it. He likes where he is at with the cushion.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:01 PM   #20
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Stewart is once again the Fastest Man on the Planet, but RV2 knows how to win championships. He'll breeze to another barring injury or dnf. I don't believe he can keep up with Bubba now even if he wants to, Bubba is riding a different track than the rest of the field. Bad ass to watch but I wish he didn't have a couple throw away rounds and Vegas would matter. Dungey seems content not taking any chances and getting podium finishes which is boring.