Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > HooliRacing > Supercross

Old 04-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #21
toolio
Let'z Ride Boyz!!
Hooligan

toolio guards the Holy Grailtoolio guards the Holy Grailtoolio guards the Holy Grail

Word on the streets is that, and Jay, can you confirm this, American Honda has offered Kinard's bike to the two-two motorsports team, for Reed to possibly take the title spot.
Heard this over on ProRide.com.

I REALLY hope so!!
'53 Wife (Lynne)
Sand Sprite 4, 2.3L Fuel Injected Sand Rail
'91 Toyota 4X4 PU.
'11 Black Lab "Lucy"
toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:43 PM   #22
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolio View Post
Word on the streets is that, and Jay, can you confirm this, American Honda has offered Kinard's bike to the two-two motorsports team, for Reed to possibly take the title spot.
Heard this over on ProRide.com.

I REALLY hope so!!
Don't think it's going to make a difference, production is close enough to factory these days and Reed's 2-2 bike is far from production. It's ALL about the rider now.... Would love to see Reed pull it off though, any of them besides Villapoto is great for me.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:59 PM   #23
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Vegas was off the hook from Windams crazy ass intro jump to his crazy ass jump over Bubbas bike. We were watching some of it on TV last night and Denise wondered why they looked like they were going so slow. We had GREAT seats 5 rows up in the middle of the stadium right in front of the high speed jump. Thought Stewart was the fastest as usual until we saw Windam gaining on him in the main! KDub was flying and the crowd favorite for sure. Villapoto ran at Bubba's pace for a few laps before backing off and cruising for the championship. Before SLC I really didn't think Villapoto deserved the championship, but his win there was bigtime, still don't ever remember a champion seeming more like the 3rd or 4th fastest guy before, crazy year... Couldn't believe Cole Sealy screwed Tomac like he did, Honda has to be PISSED. Tomac who rides like the anti Windam muscling his way through everything was on his way before Sealy stuffed him. Curious to see Carmichael and Fro's opinion of that whole deal, I was shocked. Long way from "Let Broc by" thats for damn sure. The Lites main was a great race though, very fun to watch, Roczen will be a star for years to come...
Old 05-10-2011, 01:17 AM   #24
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

thmTerry is just really nice

I thought Villapoto was the best this year..Chad Reed was better then I thought he would be and Stewart has some mental issues. Dungey was a little bit of a let down after the way he dominated last year.

That west coast lites race was insane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK
thmTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:57 AM   #25
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmTerry View Post
I thought Villapoto was the best this year..Chad Reed was better then I thought he would be and Stewart has some mental issues. Dungey was a little bit of a let down after the way he dominated last year.

I can attest that at least at Vegas the whoops really got bad by the 450 final and that's what got Stewart this time. The fast guys were blitzing the whoops all the way through until the last half of the 450 final then everybody was hucka buckin the last few whoops. Best ride of the night was Kdub after over shooting the start in the qualifier, I think he passed 4 guys on one trip through the whoops. He was the fastest guy out there and if his contract is up he made himself some money at Vegas. His Evil Knievel jump to open the show was freakin epic. Dungey was strong, he just ran out of laps. I think he'll have a good outdoor season. Villapoto deserved the championship for sure.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:36 AM   #26
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Repeat post...
Old 05-10-2011, 04:11 AM   #27
toolio
Let'z Ride Boyz!!
Hooligan

toolio guards the Holy Grailtoolio guards the Holy Grailtoolio guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmTerry View Post

I thought so too. would have been seriously interesting had KDub been able to get past Mr. Faceplant.

Also liked Andrew Short's effort in the main. PLEEZ Roger, get those boys another 100cc, then they might be competitive.
'53 Wife (Lynne)
Sand Sprite 4, 2.3L Fuel Injected Sand Rail
'91 Toyota 4X4 PU.
'11 Black Lab "Lucy"
toolio is offline   Reply With Quote