Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > THH > Support, Questions, and FAQs

Old 05-24-2008, 06:31 AM   #1
Strabo

Default Reputation Explained - comments.

If i May ask:

I have 50 points, which means based on a curved scale is Im Just Really Nice. But my Green Square remains in the low catagory of 1, or Non Exsistent.

I can't help but think im basicly fucked here now. User's, regardless of who they are or what they contribute are out to suck the marrow out of my thigh bones so they can feed thier young. The rest of the Zombies just want my Brains to feed on, where as im left in the dam negative aspect of this wonderfull new forum.

I looked around and i have little amo to defend with, thus i must reli on my wit and charm to un-fuck myself as the hoards come to feast on my open carcuss....

I gave this some thought and iv'e decided im going with "Jays Way".....The Easy Way...

***** FUCK IT*****
Old 05-24-2008, 06:40 AM   #2
Strabo

I might add:

Unless *Said Member* Has given as much time and blood, they should not be able to attach themselves to my soft-warm under belly just to pick out parasites i might have picked up along my journey. Discovery Channel calls them Companion Fish, i call them dead ass weight, suckers of the Strabs.

I wish this to be noted in my Membership File as such and signed by whomever runs this place...

Sincerly....The Hunted.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:41 AM   #3
s@ndm@n
The Loose Nut
Admin

s@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strabo View Post
whine whine bitch bitch...
No, you have a reputation power of 50 (this is the number you give to others when you give them rep...) and you have 78 rep points (what others have given you, plus 1 per 150 original posts on the other site... which is not the same as the one shown above... you will get 1 rep power for every 150 posts here)... look in your user profile, where it shows who gave your rep, and what it was. On the bar on the right side it says " 78 point(s) total"... you need 100 to get another little green blip... now stop being so fuck'n whiny!

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you." - Jezza
s@ndm@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 06:43 AM   #4
s@ndm@n
The Loose Nut
Admin

s@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortal

and now you have 178 points, 2 blips and 51 rep power! whiny bitch!

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you." - Jezza
Old 05-24-2008, 06:49 AM   #5
Strabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ndm@n View Post
No, you have a reputation power of 50 (this is the number you give to others when you give them rep...) and you have 78 rep points (what others have given you, plus 1 per 150 original posts on the other site... which is not the same as the one shown above... you will get 1 rep power for every 150 posts here)... look in your user profile, where it shows who gave your rep, and what it was. On the bar on the right side it says " 78 point(s) total"... you need 100 to get another little green blip... now stop being so fuck'n whiny!
I asked for Clarity on said subject cause you made it seem complicated, and i wasn't whinning, i was explaining my point of view regarding your post.

I don't have the numerous dam green bars and fancy ass crap like you, i just squeek by with a few numbers and some fuckin twine.....

None the less, thanks for your imput and continued patience as you giude your sheep towards the cliff, i as allways will put up a fight and say: ** You Go 1st **
Old 05-24-2008, 06:53 AM   #6
s@ndm@n
The Loose Nut
Admin

yeah, but dont compare it to me... remember i'm the admin... i do what ever the fuck I want! :)

New board, new start, no worries bro!

Old 05-24-2008, 06:57 AM   #7
Strabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ndm@n View Post
yeah, but dont compare it to me... remember i'm the admin... i do what ever the fuck I want! :)

New board, new start, no worries bro!
Glad you put both hands on my neck and made me take it deeper in my mouth, i was wondering when you would tap out my deepth max....If my bugged out eyes bothered you, just look to one side as you answer your next text message asking:

** Hey Sandman, how do i use a Smilely **

I suppose my application for Mod never made it thru the Fax..

Love as Allways....Strapon.
Old 05-24-2008, 02:02 PM   #8
Jay
Married to a Klepto....
Admin

Jay is believed to be immortalJay is believed to be immortalJay is believed to be immortalJay is believed to be immortalJay is believed to be immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strabo View Post

I suppose my application for Mod never made it thru the Fax..
No, we framed it and hung it on the Hooligan office wall. We were all sure it was another April Fools joke.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:08 AM   #9
shadow
back for a limited time
Hooligan

shadow guards the Holy Grailshadow guards the Holy Grailshadow guards the Holy Grail

hey, when do I get a second green dot ??? :p
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote