Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Soap Box > Political Reverse Peristalsis

Old 03-13-2015, 04:31 AM   #161
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal hd View Post
Exactly. People use terms for different purposes ALL THE TIME. You dont know what her meaning of "take him out" was. Politically it means vote them out. Same when a SX rider or nascar driver says we had him in our crosshairs to pass the leader and take the lead. Not make him crash on purpose. You are refusing to acknowledge not everything is what a liberal says.

BTW, Do you have the audio in full on what this woman said and how the questions
was asked? Do you have video on body language and facial expressions? That might help in your interpretation of her wanting to shoot Reed. But I call BS.

P.S. resorting to their 2nd has nothing to do with freely shooting someone. It cleary states to carry a firearm. Nothing else Nothing more.
Whatever dude, in the context of this conversation I'm talking about the resorting to second amendment remedies, not taking Reid out. I made the point myself that cross hairs is used in many contexts. We both and everyone else for that matter knows what she and all the rest are referring to with her second amendment line. This is a waste of both our time, you have never nor will never admit your wrong.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:05 AM   #162
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Whatever dude, in the context of this conversation I'm talking about the resorting to second amendment remedies, not taking Reid out. I made the point myself that cross hairs is used in many contexts. We both and everyone else for that matter knows what she and all the rest are referring to with her second amendment line. This is a waste of both our time, you have never nor will never admit your wrong.
Ive admitted Ive been wrong a few times actually.

So then what is a second amendment remedy in this context? Becuase it seems a lot of the quote you posted doesnt give much of any depth to the interview or facebook posting.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:12 AM   #163
sin cal hd
Hooligan

Sharron Angle for armed insurrection, wants to "take out" Harry Reid: https://youtu.be/tynfy7j7zSA

It seems to cut out right after she says to take him out. I didnt find the finished interview. But by the question asked she never said to shoot him. It was a typical pro gun answer. She also started off by saying what the 2nd is for and why its there. But NO inciting violence in her quick response.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:39 AM   #164
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Sharron Angle for armed insurrection, wants to "take out" Harry Reid: https://youtu.be/tynfy7j7zSA

It seems to cut out right after she says to take him out. I didnt find the finished interview. But by the question asked she never said to shoot him. It was a typical pro gun answer. She also started off by saying what the 2nd is for and why its there. But NO inciting violence in her quick response.
People already have/had the right to bear arms when she made her comment so what could she possibly be referring to when she said people would soon have to look to 2nd amendment remedies if the government became any more oppressive? I'm all ears for your explanation....
Old 03-13-2015, 04:53 PM   #165
sin cal hd
Hooligan

Quote:
People already have/had the right to bear arms when she made her comment so what could she possibly be referring to when she said people would soon have to look to 2nd amendment remedies if the government became any more oppressive? I'm all ears for your explanation....
Its simple. There are extreme right wing miltia groups out there who beleive in taking up arms against the gov if it gets to that. What she is referring to is taking out Reid politically.

This is your version of the right being scared of Ebola here in America. Its a non story. Should there be concern for more ebola here? Sure. Should there be concern for miltia groups radically preparing for a gun fight against the Fed Gov? Sure.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:29 PM   #166
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Its simple. There are extreme right wing miltia groups out there who beleive in taking up arms against the gov if it gets to that. What she is referring to is taking out Reid politically.

This is your version of the right being scared of Ebola here in America. Its a non story. Should there be concern for more ebola here? Sure. Should there be concern for miltia groups radically preparing for a gun fight against the Fed Gov? Sure.
You can't even keep up with your own bullshit. We got on this tangent when you said "Ive only heard of 1 instance of right wing nut job using the 2nd as a plausible excuse. Bundy ranch nut jobs." you've evolved since that post!

Lets move on, shall we...
Old 03-13-2015, 05:53 PM   #167
sin cal hd
Hooligan

Quote:
You can't even keep up with your own bullshit. We got on this tangent when you said "Ive only heard of 1 instance of right wing nut job using the 2nd as a plausible excuse. Bundy ranch nut jobs." you've evolved since that post!

Lets move on, shall we...
I know what I said. Thats the 1 instance it ACTUALLY happened that I know of. These militia groups have never that I know of have done it before. Like I previously said. These groups feel like they will need to if it gets to that. But never have I heard, read, or seen them actually come through with their own threats. Again your trying to put words and find things that are not there. Re-read my post.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:53 PM   #168
sin cal hd
Hooligan

Quote:
Ive only heard of 1 instance of right wing nut job using the 2nd as a plausible excuse. Bundy ranch nut jobs. But those are proven very fringe right. However, lefties have been the cause of more domestic threats to gov. Look at history for proof.
Here is it for you.....

These bundy ranch protestors are the only one I know of who actually pointed loaded weapons at gov officials in an extreme demostration of anti gov. This is exactly what YOUR own point is. "Gun fights with the military, etc, etc"

So nice try on trying to demonish whatever these tangents are.

Btw, you started by saying the police shooting was more along the line of right winger way of thinking about taking up arms againt the gov.

Last edited by sin cal hd; 03-13-2015 at 05:58 PM.
sin cal hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 06:05 PM   #169
sin cal hd
Hooligan

Quote:
Even you yourself state in the first sentence that YOU are talking about something. Not what SHE is talking about. So it is YOU that is missrepresenting the statement.