Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > HooliRacing > Supercross

Old 03-20-2016, 02:14 AM   #1
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default Dungey kicking ass and taking names

Dungey cementing his place among the all time greats with plenty of prime still in front of him. KTM-Husky-KTM sweep the 450 podium, pretty bad ass
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 03:06 PM   #2
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

thmTerry is just really nice

He is kicking ass. 27 straight podiums is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the other guys (Tomac, Canard) just havent stepped up they way I thought they would.

Then there is JS, With 16 months off I thought he would come back on fire. I think someone stole his mojo.

You think Malcoms win will inspire him or will he just pass the torch?

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK
thmTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 03:20 PM   #3
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

thmTerry is just really nice

oops

It appeared Ryan Dungey jetted of with his sixth win of the season tonight at Detroit's Ford Field, but Racer X has learned of a huge shakeup in the results, with Dungey receiving a two-position penalty for jumping through a section where a red cross flag was being shown. This moves second-place Jason Anderson up to take the win--his second of the year and his career--and Marvin Musquin to third. Marvin was second until the last lap when he fell, handing second to Anderson. That would have been a win for Marvin.

The AMA official results are now showing Anderson as the winner, with Musquin and Dungey second and third. We've just received a phone call from a source at the AMA indicating those results will stand, and Anderson is the official winner in Detroit.

No, we can't think of the last time this has happened!

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK
thmTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #4
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

I saw that last night, fuck the AMA So Husky-KTM-KTM on the box. Still pretty cool. Malcolm is a rising star, one of the few that nailed the whoops last night in either class. James is old and/or out of shape. I wouldn't write him off yet because he has as much talent as anybody....ever. Seems Dungey, Musquin and Anderson have an advantage with their bikes and trainer. Don't know why Roczen and Tomac have had so many off nights. Apparently Tomac is fighting his bike indoors.

Last edited by QH; 03-20-2016 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-24-2016, 05:39 AM   #5
ssduane
nothing important to say
Hooligan

ssduane has quite a few friendsssduane has quite a few friends

Dungey is off the hook, the guy has finally found his lane and knows when to make the pass. The last few tracks have been really tough, especially for trying to overtake another rider, short lanes, sharp turns. Musquin is doing great for a rookie season, but that guy is tiny, and I think his lack of weight is hurting him on the bigger bike, to much power and not being able to throw it around, he is a beast thought.

James is in the same boat as Reed, they are old, time to hang it up brother, you guys were bad ass in your time, much respect but.....time

Tomac, Canard, Brayton, you guys are not that good yet, still rookie riders that need more training to step up to the big Boys.

Anderson, I'm waiting to see him step up, dudes got potential, same with Malcom, that dude rides on the edge like RV, will be a major contendor. Davalo's come on Team Husky!

I'm getting tired of the Barcia/Yamaha/Toyota commercials, does he even ride anymore?
ssduane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 04:30 PM   #6
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Crazy to here JS is old. Reed I guess is a grandfather in the sport.

Is Dungey really this good, or is the field no where near his level? I don't see anyone 1 rider that can match him lap for lap race for race consistently. It's kind of boring really.
Old 03-26-2016, 05:15 PM   #7
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal hd View Post
Crazy to here JS is old. Reed I guess is a grandfather in the sport.

Is Dungey really this good, or is the field no where near his level? I don't see anyone 1 rider that can match him lap for lap race for race consistently. It's kind of boring really.
Yeah he's really this good, so is his KTM and his support system. I think Roczen can match his speed and Musquin and Anderson maybe just a notch below. Tomac will be the guy to beat outdoors though I think. Unless he wads himself up again....
Old 03-26-2016, 07:12 PM   #8
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Yeah he's really this good, so is his KTM and his support system. I think Roczen can match his speed and Musquin and Anderson maybe just a notch below. Tomac will be the guy to beat outdoors though I think. Unless he wads himself up again....
Roczen is a top tier rider for sure, just not on Dungeys level. Im not feeling Mustain or Anderson yet. Maybe next year after they get some serious seat time on the 450, maybe. To mac keeps being mention by Emig and the other guy, but he doesn't seem to be consistent imho.