Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Soap Box > Political Reverse Peristalsis

Old 04-09-2015, 02:32 AM   #31
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Last edited by QH; 11-15-2016 at 10:56 PM.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:48 AM   #32
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
As usual your way off base... I'm good on History bro, it's not my first rodeo. You should maybe think of doing a little reading yourself though. Liberal and Democrat has not always gone together. At times in our history the Republican party was the Liberal party and vice a versa. There were also times when each party had a liberal and conservative wing. Make no mistake though, the GREAT advancements I listed were all liberal cause and fought by conservatives every step of the way.

If they are paying women less for the same job then they are wrong period.

Yes the Constitution, it's always the Constitution, or liberty blah blah. Most of you wouldn't know the Constitution if it bit you in the ass... Yesterday Rand Paul was making some grand point about holding the Constitution in one hand and the Bill of Rights in his other. Guess what Rand, you only need one hand since the Bill of Rights is in the Constitution. I'm not worried about the Constitution, it's well protected. If Obama were actually defying the Constitution like all you knuckledraggers scream about he'd have been out of office a while ago because according to you guys he's been slaughtering it for 6 years now....

You are right. Liberals used to be the LIBERTY party. Then progressives REPUBLICAN progressives as well as democrat progressives took over the liberty party and turned it into the liberal party.

Many many constitutionalist have said Obama has over stepped his bounds on it. Problem is no one is holding his feet to it. Not the republicans and you damn well the dems will not hold him accountable either. I wouldnt say he is slaughtering it but he is wiping his ass with it. Only a few dems have spoke out on his executive power grab that he said he wouldnt do. He said Bush was doing to much of it yet continues that same path. By passing congress on Amnesty, healthcare waivers, and recess appointmenst.

It was the dems who fought against freeing the slaves and against civil rights. That wasnt a liberal or conservative thing.

Last edited by sin cal hd; 04-09-2015 at 02:51 AM.
sin cal hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:56 AM   #33
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Old 04-09-2015, 03:05 AM   #34
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Old 04-09-2015, 04:40 AM   #35
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
Bob,

Ouch..... you over stepped in your reply:

The Civil Rights Act -- which is best known for barring discrimination in public accommodations -- passed the House on Feb. 10, 1964 by a margin of 290-130. When broken down by party, 61 percent of Democratic lawmakers voted for the bill (152 yeas and 96 nays), and a full 80 percent of the Republican caucus supported it (138 yeas and 34 nays).

Voting Rights Act. - Voting Rights Act hit the floor in 1965, the vote results mirrored those of the Civil Rights Act. In the House, the measure passed by a 333-85 margin, with 78 percent of Democrats backing it (221 yeas and 61 nays) and 82 percent of Republicans backing it (112 yeas to 24 nays).

Slavery - From what I read in the history books, Republicans have always supported liberty for everyone, opposed slavery, outlawed the KKK in 1873, opposed lynching, opposed Jim Crow segregation laws. Was, and still is, pro-equality, and supported civil rights consistently since the party's inception.

Bob,

We’ll the way I see it, …. there is no way to debate you as you dismiss all credible facts and make yourself out as the smartest political cookie in the box. That being said, I’m just going to have fun posting the news and images, seen through my conservative eyes.

Whether or not you want to comment further on what I post, that’s OK, but don’t expect a debate from me as you can’t see anything as truthful unless it’s passed muster on Media Matters, liberal websites, MSLSD, propaganda from the White House or left wing blogs. I love the image below showing the “Smarter then thou tumor”. And as with all my liberal friends, offspring and relatives…….. I still love ya all!

Old 04-09-2015, 06:22 AM   #36
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Last edited by QH; 11-15-2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:30 PM   #37
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

Quote:
Been an exercise in futility from both ends.
Yup... entertaining though!
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:57 PM   #38
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Old 04-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #39
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism

Quote:
Never boring that's for sure!! I love how they troll you with "your big fat mouth opens and you must have a real inferiority complex" in the same sentence they are telling you that your problem is you make it personal or they tell you liberalism must be a mental disorder or liberals suffer from the grotesque form of mental derangement known by some as moonbattery. Then they take their ball and go home because somehow you act like your smarter than them.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:09 PM   #40
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan