Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Misc > For Sale

Old 06-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
diirk
Chairman of the Bored
Admin

diirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortal
Default Qty 4: Baja Designs 4" Fuego HID Lights-SOLD

I'm selling the lights we used to have on the Rhino. They are in excellent condition. Black housing with red trim ring.

2 4" driving lights.
2 4" wide-cornering lights.
2 amber rock covers.

MSRP $379/ea. Retail $305/ea. I'd like to get $150/ea.

General Fuego info:

The Baja Designs Fuego HID 4" light is engineered for applications that require a compact, lightweight, and cost effective lamp with maximum light output. It incorporates an a 5th Generation Internal Ballast for maximum reliability and fast, easy installation and is the Brightest Light produced in the 4" class.

Driving Beam:
•The driving beam has a 20 degree field of view.
•This pattern works best for longer range visibility with a wider field of view
•Driving beams can be used by themselves or in conjunction with other beams for best results.

Wide-Cornering Beam
•The wide-cornering beam has a 42 degree field of view.
•This pattern works best for very short range visibility with an extremely wide field of view.
•Wide-cornering beams should be used in conjunction with other beams due to their wide spread and low distance projection.

The Baja Designs Fuego's cast aluminum housing protects all components from harsh off road conditions.
•No tool quick adjust feature
•Three point vibration isolated mounting system -- once adjusted lights stay adjusted
•Optics designed for a smooth useful off-road pattern
•The Fuego 4" lights use a Multi-Surface Reflector (MSR) technology to provide the best quality light possible to off-road riders.

This MSR technology Makes it possible for a 4" light to approach the output of an 8" light and still maintain a smooth, even pattern with no hot spots or sharp cut-offs.

The Fuego series incorporates all the durable features that have made SolteK lights so popular with off-road racers, including Baja Designs exclusive stainless steel mount with Aluminum Quick Adjuster (patent pending).

A single HID. bulb produces the equivalent of 250 watts of halogen lighting power while only consuming 50 watts of power and generating far less heat.
They also do not use a filament; they fire an 18,000-volt electric charge between two electrodes encased in a xenon gas-filled bulb.
Since the bulb has no filament, vibration is not a detriment to its operating life (2000 hours). All this makes HID Bulbs a perfect fit for off-road use.

Last edited by diirk; 06-17-2012 at 10:11 PM.
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
truggyboy
......................... ..
Hooligan

truggyboy has quite a few friendstruggyboy has quite a few friends

Thats a good deal, how many hours you think you have on them, any pictures of the actual lights
truggyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
diirk
Chairman of the Bored
Admin

diirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortal

I estimate no more than 150 hours on them. I'll see what I can find for pics, otherwise I'll take some when I get home.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
diirk
Chairman of the Bored
Admin

Here's one that was on my phone. Not very good but iut gives you the general idea. I'll take some better ones this afternoon.
Lightbar not included
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSPX0271.JPG (76.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 06-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #5
diirk
Chairman of the Bored
Admin

Pics uploaded in original post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:10 PM   #6
diirk
Chairman of the Bored
Admin

Sold