Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Soap Box > Political Reverse Peristalsis

Old 06-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #21
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Blah blah Yada yada

Last edited by QH; 06-03-2014 at 10:35 PM.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #22
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
....Mr Obama is at least twice as intelligent and thoughtful as anybody on here.....
President Obama doesn't need to read the right-wing press to catch up on what his critics are saying anymore. Now the anger is coming from the New York Times, MSNBC , and the Washington Post in columns and rants that accuse the president of being stupid, clueless, cold, and an empty suit..........

On the Today Show, MSNBC host Chris Matthews said the president was out of touch with blue collar workers and ordered Obama to get a heart. In the New York Times, columnist Maureen Dowd called the president inept. In the Washington Post, columnist Richard Cohen called the president cold.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:54 PM   #23
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

thmTerry is just really nice

QH you promised to keep your remarks out of my posts. Frankly I no longer care to hear your opinion.

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK
thmTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:33 PM   #24
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

My mistake didn't realize ownership rules....
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:46 PM   #25
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
President Obama doesn't need to read the right-wing press to catch up on what his critics are saying anymore. Now the anger is coming from the New York Times, MSNBC , and the Washington Post in columns and rants that accuse the president of being stupid, clueless, cold, and an empty suit..........

On the Today Show, MSNBC host Chris Matthews said the president was out of touch with blue collar workers and ordered Obama to get a heart. In the New York Times, columnist Maureen Dowd called the president inept. In the Washington Post, columnist Richard Cohen called the president cold.
That's where I was heading with my post Howie.... I was just assuming (in a sarcastic way) that the right wing press would have to play by their rules of negating what the New York Times, MSNBC , and the Washington Post have to say even if it defies logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmTerry View Post
QH you promised to keep your remarks out of my posts. Frankly I no longer care to hear your opinion.
Sooo.... you gonna take your ball and go home now? I know where you're coming from but we shouldn't stifle the open debate forum. Otherwise, we'd just get to hear a bunch of conservatives blab their heads off all day. That's what Fox is for.

Last edited by RagenR&B; 06-03-2014 at 11:05 PM.
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:10 PM   #26
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagenR&B View Post

Sooo.... you gonna take your ball and go home now? I know where you're coming from but we shouldn't stifle the open debate forum. Otherwise, we'd just get to hear a bunch of conservatives blab their heads off all day. That's what Fox is for.
How am I suppose to take this comment

QH to Me 5-15-2014

"So lets make a deal. I will never address you again or speak to you again or speak of you again. You do the same for me please. I'm dead serious."

PS I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't take a small jab at me during his stupid post.

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK

Last edited by thmTerry; 06-03-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:40 PM   #27
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmTerry View Post
How am I suppose to take this comment

QH to Me 5-15-2014

"So lets make a deal. I will never address you again or speak to you again or speak of you again. You do the same for me please. I'm dead serious."

PS I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't take a small jab at me during his stupid post.
I stand corrected. I remember that there was an exchange but had forgotten that it was so blunt and direct. Maybe I should mind my own bees wax!

BTW.... I like your TJ quote.. I try to live by that motto.

Last edited by RagenR&B; 06-03-2014 at 11:46 PM.
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:59 AM   #28
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Thanks for understanding Ragen.

I saw this on a different site and thought it was interesting.

"The man is innocent until proven guilty, which I believe will be the case. I believe the evidence and the totality of the circumstances will prove that he willfully walked off of the base, without permission, and willfully engaged in activity with the enemy that would lead a reasonable man to believe he is guilty of the legal definition of treason.
As most of you know members of my family have served in the military recently...suffice it to say there have been a couple of conversations with my relatives who are, to put it bluntly, pissed off about this guy and have been for some time.
A serving decorated soldier doesn't use the word traitor lightly.
Hopefully the American People will be allowed to hear the evidence against this guy. In the event the facts prove him to be innocent he has the right to have his fellow citizens know the truth so that he may go on with his life free of the labels that are out there. The American People also deserve to know the truth, as do his former fellow soldiers, and the families of the soldiers who perished trying to save him. If he is found to have violated the UCMJ, then let the penalty be correct, and may justice be served swiftly. If it is true he stated he wanted to renounce his American Citizenship, then I'd be happy to see him to the door.

As to the Presidents actions.
I believe he violated a number of laws.
I believe he violated the laws pertaining to releasing POW's from Gitmo.
I believe he violated a number of laws regarding congressional notification.
I am fairly certain the case can be made that setting 5 major leaders of the Taliban who have conspired in the past to kill Americans and our Allies has been ordered by a sitting president. I think it would be safe to say these men represent the core of terrorism, and represent a clear and present danger to the U.S.
I know that the definition of treason includes the aiding or abetting of the enemy, and I don't know how you can say that returning these bastards to their homes, with blood on their hands, does not constitute aiding or abetting the enemy.
Once again, precedent has been sent.
So it seems to me that the President bypassed the Congress and let 5 murderers go unlawfully.
I believe that the actions this man has taken over the past few years prove that he has nothing but disdain for the Constitution, the Congress, and the rule of law. He is hell bent on furthering his agenda, and cares not what he tramples on the way.
Even Diane Feinstein is clearly pissed off about this, and it is rare as heck to see the progressive left show the slightest sign of walking out of step.
Even as the president does all of this, we have a Marine sitting in a damned cell in Tijuana getting his ass kicked by a bunch of thugs for a wrong turn. However there is no evidence that the executive level of the federal government has done anything to get him released.

The insanity that we are seeing out of the federal gov. lately is nothing short of terrifying. "

Thomas Jefferson

MLK
Old 06-04-2014, 01:01 AM   #29
jws
Team Pink
Hooligan

jws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grail

come on guys

BTW - QH I never said I was smart but I am thoughtful

Old 06-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #30
SoCal
Ass Hole
Hooligan

SoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy Grail

I was happy to see an American POW returned but after hearing all he seemed to be involved in I hope they shoot him for treason!!

Biggest problem I have is I heard the way his release was handled was against the law. If that is true why isnt there much talk about that?

Also, there seems to be so much evidence to who this guy is how did the people who got him released not know this??
SoCal is offline   Reply With Quote