Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Soap Box > Political Reverse Peristalsis

Old 06-03-2014, 04:05 AM   #11
JJ
Hooligan

JJ has quite a few friendsJJ has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmTerry View Post
We trade 5 Taliban for 1 POW. I thought we aren't supposed to deal with Terrorist?

What's your thoughts?
I'm with you 100%, good to have one of our boys home but it really puts a price tag on the head of every America both in and out of uniform.
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:06 AM   #12
DirtyRat
Strabo & Glazangel
Hooligan

DirtyRat is an unknown around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
No, that was a sexual proposition
That's just how Jim rolls
I dont remember anything....
Old 06-03-2014, 04:09 AM   #13
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

thmTerry is just really nice

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/01/us/ber...ero/index.html

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK
thmTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:18 AM   #14
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jws View Post
The reality here is that I just don't feel like I have enough information to make an educated decision. On the surface it seems inequitable, but as a father of a vet the emotional aspect clouds my objectivity.
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:31 AM   #15
JJ
Hooligan

JJ has quite a few friendsJJ has quite a few friends

We will never know the truth about this case. Once political spin takes over on both sides the truth is irrelevant
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:34 AM   #16
Big Buford
Hooligan King
Hooligan

Big Buford shares all your toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal sd View Post
Nothing will ever backfire on this president. As long as the "real" journalist dont question him or anyone in the house hold him accountable. He will never be affected by any of his horrible decisions or policies. He always has said "I will be held accountable" or " the buck stops with me." But reality is he has accomplished his 2008 campaign goal. To fundamentally transform america and he has. He has had numerous breaches against our security. Lied about everything. He claims he learns the news through the media. Why the hell does he need so many advisors if he turns on the tv and he finds out someone is abusing government power. The man is not a good person period.
I guess when you have control over the irs and nsa reporters think twice about what they are reporting ...

Big minds talk about ideas..small minds talk about people.

Big Buford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:32 AM   #17
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmTerry View Post
The so called "liberal media" is painting this guy as a deserter. Maybe Rush Limbaugh can make him to look like a hero, but several sources show that he simply walked away from his platoon. Something's fishy here.
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:47 PM   #18
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

thmTerry is just really nice

I also wonder why we traded for this particular POW? I am sure there are a lot of other POW's out there that also need to be saved.

from another forum that i post on...

Quote Originally Posted by someone else

"First and foremost, this private is no "hero". This clown is one of the most hated soldiers to any soldier who deployed between 2009-2010.

Good soldiers lost their lives looking for this idiot. He was not kidnapped and he is no hero. He has denounced this country, and betrayed his very own unit.

I was in Afghanistan when he went "missing" and from the get go, he left his compound with no weapons, no ppe, no battle buddy. I was stuck in a extra bad shlt hole for two extra weeks bc. 65% of all air assets went looking for him. His unit members basically said he was a pathetic soldier and whiner, but yet the media decides to call him a "hero" and Obama decides to go ahead and parade his parents around and undoubtly he will get the same treatment, where he should be charged with treason, desertion, and forced to pay back the millions of dollars of resources exhausted in his search efforts. Numbnuts should have to personally goto every family members home bc their soldier was killed due to his actions.

I'm sure all his videos in captivity will quietly go away, his emails home before he left will be called fantasy, and all his unit members will be hushed.

Wonderful America, we're going to treat this guy like a war hero and he will make millions from interviews, book deals, and movie rights.

I never want to meet him, bc I will strangle him, real soldiers, real heroes died for his pathetic ass.

/pissedveteranrantoff"

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK
thmTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:41 PM   #19
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagenR&B View Post
The so called "liberal media" is painting this guy as a deserter. Maybe Rush Limbaugh can make him to look like a hero, but several sources show that he simply walked away from his platoon. Something's fishy here.
Roger...... The conservative radio hosts are beside themselves over this as well as most Americans and I can't believe that Jim does not give a shit.

Something is fishy here and it stinks.

Revealed: Bowe Bergdahl left letter telling comrades at Afghan base he was 'leaving to start new life and didn't want to fight for America' as Army announces he DOES face desertion charges

• Sgt Bowe Bergdahl left a note for his comrades in which he said he did not want to fight for America any more and was leaving to start a new life
• Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff today said 'it's premature' to think there will be no charges against Bergdahl
• Will put Obama under more pressure after Susan Rice said he served with 'honor and distinction' and freed five Taliban commanders
• Former comrade who was there when Bergdahl disappeared five years ago broke a military gagging order to speak to MailOnline
• He said: 'As far as I’m concerned Bergdahl deserted his men and should face the firing squad'
• ‘Everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I was right, he had walked off’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-charges.html

AND now President Obama's national security adviser, Susan Rice, says on ABC that Bowe Bergdahl "served the United States with honor and distinction"

Last edited by 56Nomad; 06-03-2014 at 06:10 PM.
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #20
rf4
Insert Catchy Phrase
HooliGIRL+Hooligan

rf4 is just really nice

I believe there will be a lot of fallout over this one. Mistakes have def been made. How do we clean up this colossal f'up?

All the military sites are condemning him as a deserter and recommending court martial (firing squads even). I truly believe that there will be an "accident" and he will not live to see a court martial (if that is what is decided as his future)

Don't get confused between my Personality and my Attitude.
My Personality is who I am, my Attitude depends on who you are!
rf4 is offline   Reply With Quote