Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Soap Box > Political Reverse Peristalsis

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan
 
56Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: La Selva Beach
Posts: 4,310
Rep Power: 0
56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism
Default The cover-up of the cover-up

Good golly, Rush spent quite a bit of time discussing the Benghazi problem that this administration and Hillary have. Obviously I'm getting my news from the wrong people. I wonder what Maddow and Jon Stewart will say about the new documents that have been released.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/...thammer-115781


Sent from my iPhone...
__________________
2013 Jeep Wangler Sport
2012 Itasca Motorhome (powered by 900 Watts of solar panels)
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:16 PM   #2
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
Good golly, Rush spent quite a bit of time discussing the Benghazi problem that this administration and Hillary have. Obviously I'm getting my news from the wrong people. I wonder what Maddow and Jon Stewart will say about the new documents that have been released.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/...thammer-115781


Sent from my iPhone...
Do you ever consider getting your news from anything but right wing sources
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #3
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan
 
56Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: La Selva Beach
Posts: 4,310
Rep Power: 0
56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Do you ever consider getting your news from anything but right wing sources
Bob, believe it or not I listen to MSNBC as well as NPR to balance out my day.
__________________
2013 Jeep Wangler Sport
2012 Itasca Motorhome (powered by 900 Watts of solar panels)
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:48 PM   #4
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
Bob, believe it or not I listen to MSNBC as well as NPR to balance out my day.
Glad to hear it! How come you never use them when you provide your source material? It's always the crazy sites?
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #5
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan
 
56Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: La Selva Beach
Posts: 4,310
Rep Power: 0
56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Glad to hear it! How come you never use them when you provide your source material? It's always the crazy sites?
I enjoy listening to NPR, but MSNBC is very difficult to get any legitimate news from. Do you really believe that Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann types or any of the other MSNBC hosts really carry any weight?
__________________
2013 Jeep Wangler Sport
2012 Itasca Motorhome (powered by 900 Watts of solar panels)
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:16 PM   #6
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
I enjoy listening to NPR, but MSNBC is very difficult to get any legitimate news from. Do you really believe that Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann types or any of the other MSNBC hosts really carry any weight?
I don't watch any of those except Maddow, I like how she breaks things down, I do watch her show now and then. She kinda lost me on the whole Christie bridgegate scandal, way too much coverage. I do watch Keith Olbermann on ESPN and have always loved his work there. I listen to NPR mostly when I'm driving.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:17 PM   #7
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
Good golly, Rush spent quite a bit of time discussing the Benghazi problem that this administration and Hillary have. Obviously I'm getting my news from the wrong people. I wonder what Maddow and Jon Stewart will say about the new documents that have been released.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/...thammer-115781


Sent from my iPhone...
Great factual breakdown of the new "scandal"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04...te-hous/199096
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:24 PM   #8
Big Buford
Hooligan King
Hooligan
 
Big Buford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 55
Posts: 4,429
Rep Power: 42
Big Buford shares all your toys
Default

Isn't that the same source that took a bite out of the Bundy video?
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Any incorrect spelling is intentional to prevent those annoying popups.

Big minds talk about ideas..small minds talk about people.

Big Buford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:27 PM   #9
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan
 
RagenR&B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 594
Rep Power: 0
RagenR&B is an unknown around here
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
I don't watch any of those except Maddow, I like how she breaks things down, I do watch her show now and then. She kinda lost me on the whole Christie bridgegate scandal, way too much coverage. I do watch Keith Olbermann on ESPN and have always loved his work there. I listen to NPR mostly when I'm driving.
I must be listening to NPR through Rose Colored speakers. Most of what they discuss seems non-political and objective. Sometimes I think to myself, "are they really talking about goat breeding right now for the purpose producing higher yielding goat milk?"..... Point being, it's interesting and unique stuff. Other radio is boring... (except Dog and Joe).

The NPR stigma mostly comes from it being publicly funded. However, I usually take public roads to work as well.
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #10
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Buford View Post
Isn't that the same source that took a bite out of the Bundy video?
I'm not sure, but more to the point, what did he write that's not factual?
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump



A forum for Toy Haulers In loving memory of Christopher R. Lokken - Rest in Peace Nibbz - April 18th, 1976 to June 2nd, 2007
------ Attention: This Forum DOES Contain Adult Material! ------
------ Notice: You must be logged on to view FULL content. ------
Hooligan's Store
Hooligan's Gallery
Donate $ for hosting



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2008 ToyHaulnHooligans.com
Images posted on this forum may be reproduced online or in print by industry magazines or flyers. By posting images here, you agree to this stipulation, and wave any DRM.
Please contact the administration team for information on publications we have relationships with.