Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > Hooli Health

Old 10-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism
Default Ebola Updates........

Shocking......... putting more Americans at risk

Today: WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is authorizing the Pentagon to call up reserve and National Guard troops if they are needed to assist in the U.S. response to the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. The U.S. has already committed to sending up to 4,000 military personnel to West Africa to provide logistics and help build treatment units to confront the rapidly spreading and deadly virus. Obama signed an executive order Thursday that permits the Pentagon to use the reservists and Guard troops.

JOHANNESBURG (AP) — International aid organization Doctors Without Borders said that 16 of its staff members have been infected with Ebola and nine of them have died. In addition around the globe, about 400 health care staff have contracted Ebola, and more than 230 have died.

Yesterday......... White House Homeland Security adviser Lisa Monaco, who has no professional medical expertise, was named by the White House as the point person in charge of coordinating the government’s response to the Ebola outbreak.

Last edited by 56Nomad; 10-16-2014 at 10:47 PM.
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:37 PM   #2
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Obama could cure cancer this afternoon and you'd be disgusted he waited until now to do it...
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:15 PM   #3
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

Then on a similar note...... thank you President Obama for allowing us to open our Southern border. Could it be that these undocumented and welcomed immigrants might be carrying gifts with them for our children? And shucks, our government did not screen as once thought prudent back in the days of Ellis Island immigration.

On September 26th, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a warning yesterday about a mysterious polio-like virus that’s causing acute neurological illness and paralysis in children. The virus seems to be related to the nationwide epidemic of EV-D68 that we reported on during the first weeks of the outbreak.

Although it’s received very little mainstream media coverage, the current outbreak of EV-D68 is common to El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua, three countries where a bulk of the illegal immigrant children come from.

These unaccompanied illegal immigrant children have been allowed into the nation’s school systems without medical screenings, and without required vaccinations. The CDC may be pretending that they have no idea where this outbreak came from, but for months now similar neurological illness outbreaks have been occurring in border towns throughout the U.S.. In fact, back in February of 2014 an outbreak of a polio-like illness caused as many as 25 children in California to come down with paralyzed limbs and little hope of recovery. According to the BBC, at least five of these cases were directly linked to enterovirus-68, proving the CDC has known about this outbreak for quite some time now.

The CDC website says the United States is currently experiencing a nationwide outbreak of enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) associated with severe respiratory illness. From mid-August to October 16, 2014, CDC or state public health laboratories have confirmed a total of 796 people in 46 states and the District of Columbia with respiratory illness caused by EV-D68. This indicates that at least one case has been detected in each state listed but does not indicate how widespread infections are in each state.

Last edited by 56Nomad; 10-16-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:32 PM   #4
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
Then on a similar note...... thank you President Obama for allowing us to open our Southern border. Could it be that these undocumented and welcomed immigrants might be carrying gifts with them for our children? And shucks, our government did not screen as once thought prudent back in the days of Ellis Island immigration.
We used to have a place called Sullivan’s Island back in the day too and the government doesn't find their practices prudent any longer either. As far as thanking Obama for the open border, again you've veered away from reality. The Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush says that children cannot be sent back. They must instead be held humanely by the Department of Health and Human Services until the courts release them to a “suitable family member” in this country. But yeah other than that, all Obama's fault...
Old 10-17-2014, 12:00 AM   #5
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

Bob,

I have a hard time posting as much of my message seems to get cut off, so I have to go back and edit. It probably is a Mac issue

I just finished what I had started about the open border and the new diseases we are seeing. My point was that there is little to no medical screening at point of entry.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:05 AM   #6
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Bob,

I have a hard time posting as much of my message seems to get cut off, so I have to go back and edit. It probably is a Mac issue

I just finished what I had started about the open border and the new diseases we are seeing. My point was that there is little to no medical screening at point of entry.
Nope cuts off what I post too. Click back button, copy it all then click forward button and paste it all back in.

Yes "*Thanks President Obama for allowing us to open our Southern border." has that there is little to no medical screening at point of entry written all over it. I may have been born yesterday, but I didn't just fall off a turnip truck...
Old 10-17-2014, 12:15 AM   #7
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

The intent of the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 was to help victims of sex trafficking. The law contains provisions for protection of those who are categorized as victims of human trafficking, primarily for sex, smuggling, and forced labor forms of exploitation. That is why it had bipartisan support. Obama used this law to allow and encourage a mass migration of families with children to come across our Southern borders.

So my point is that if the administration is so cavalier with allowing "anyone" coming over the border with infections...... could it be possible if the Ebola strikes Mexico or Central America, we might have some problems?

Last edited by 56Nomad; 10-17-2014 at 12:30 AM.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:54 AM   #8
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
The intent of the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 was to help victims of sex trafficking. The law contains provisions for protection of those who are categorized as victims of human trafficking, primarily for sex, smuggling, and forced labor forms of exploitation. That is why it had bipartisan support. Obama used this law to allow and encourage a mass migration of families with children to come across our Southern borders.

So my point is that if the administration is so cavalier with allowing "anyone" coming over the border with infections...... could it be possible if the Ebola strikes Mexico or Central America, we might have some problems?
I hate to keep correcting you but your wrong. Section 235, entitled "Enhancing Efforts to Combat the Trafficking of Children," requires*humane treatment of minors crossing the border from foreign nations. It also mandates "safe and secure placements," calling for careful consideration when placing unaccompanied minors in residences within the United States. That's why Boehner wanted to amend the law.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:43 AM   #9
jws
Team Pink
Hooligan

jws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
You should probably just stick to posting pictures...

Old 10-17-2014, 03:23 AM   #10
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
I hate to keep correcting you but your wrong. Section 235, entitled "Enhancing Efforts to Combat the Trafficking of Children," requires*humane treatment of minors crossing the border from foreign nations. It also mandates "safe and secure placements," calling for careful consideration when placing unaccompanied minors in residences within the United States. That's why Boehner wanted to amend the law.
No need to correct.. you totally missed my point

I busy now watching the game.....