Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > TECH > SxS

Old 12-03-2017, 10:12 PM   #1
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends
Default BOB!?! QH!?! I need you.

I'm looking to get an Ace 150 for my 9yo. How do you feel about them? I've been online looking at inventory from every Polaris dealer I can think of in Cali. I've notice everyone has them for about the same price. Anyone you would suggest to buy from?
Old 12-11-2017, 01:54 AM   #2
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

It’s pretty cool but I like the RZR 170 more. It’s about a thousand more but you get a lot more. Two kids at a time can enjoy it too. No preference on shops
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 02:59 AM   #3
sin cal hd
Hooligan

Well hello there.

When you say a lot more. What else other than 2 seater? That's not much of an issue. I like the idea of 2 riders. My oldest wants a quad and could care less of the SxS.

Is this a good time to buy or wait to the new year? That's when I'm planning on a purchase.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:55 PM   #4
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal hd View Post
Well hello there.

When you say a lot more. What else other than 2 seater? That's not much of an issue. I like the idea of 2 riders. My oldest wants a quad and could care less of the SxS.

Is this a good time to buy or wait to the new year? That's when I'm planning on a purchase.
Sorry for the delay, I was locked out of here for a while, resetting my password was a weeklong chore.... The 170 is just built more substantially in every way, suspension, frame, all of it. Just check Polaris website for Holiday deals and see if there is anything running for the 170 or Ace, otherwise doesn't really matter when you buy it. Nice thing about the 170 is they really hold their resale value. Ace 150 may also hold resale, just no history to go on.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:59 PM   #5
sin cal hd
Hooligan

The only thing that concerns me with the 150 is the max passenger rating of 80 lbs. My 9yo weighs almost 70.im sure the power can handle kids over 80 with no issues.

Thanks for the input.