Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Soap Box > Political Reverse Peristalsis

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
sin cal sd ….. hit it on the nail!

http://youtu.be/J9isifcg9ik

Bob,

Don't you see a problem with the way this was done by the POTUS, or should he be allowed to make up law as he see's fit????
Larry came as close to hitting the nail on the head as he usually does In the video Obama explains why he wouldn't issue an Executive Order to grant amnesty and he did not issue an Executive Order. Turn off Fox news and read what actually happened...
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #12
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wingnutville Province
Age: 38
Posts: 3,822
Rep Power: 38
sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends
Default

What apparently actually happened to do with homeland securtiy and napaletano. It ashas something to do with her and the doj. I know bob you will have a hard time coming to terms with what is actually said and what will happen. Just like health care was supposed to be affordable health for all. Which in fact obama's own health care guy said himself it was a wealth distrubution plot from the beginging. Everything this guy has done so far is tell his sheep one thing and while not informing the american people what is actually going on. He did say all those right things yesterday. Not amnesty. Not legalize anyone. Yet his track record shows otherwise.

I just posted a vid of what he said how things work in his own words. Not fox. Not drudge. Not not beck or rush's word. Obamas. Yet he and the doj are sueing az. Why because they doj and obama interpret thier immigration law the wrong way in profiling. When in fact it clearly state in the 7 pages cant profile.

Maybe you and obama need to turn off nbc, abc, cnn,cbs, media matters, think progress, current tv close the pages of ny times, wash post sac bee, la times, huff post. And actually read laws too. Maybe reread the 2700 pages of the health care law and see its not affordable for anyone, except the have nots.
__________________
Liberals whinning about right wing media, is like the star football player getting rejected by the head chearleader cause they won't go out with him.

Last edited by sin cal hd; 06-16-2012 at 09:51 PM.
sin cal hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:19 PM   #13
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wingnutville Province
Age: 38
Posts: 3,822
Rep Power: 38
sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends
Default

Lets not foeget too that he said it was not fair tha these people are not american on paper. They are illegal, but its not fair. Hmmm, socialism talk? Or do I need to bring up the FACT that he has a membership to the new party a socialist party. Or did you miss that. Or did MSNBC not report it. Now I will give him the benefit of the doubt just because you have a card doesnt make you memeber. Hell Im part of the Hooligans and I dont have any toys or and rv. So that doesnt make him asocialist just a HMmmm.
__________________
Liberals whinning about right wing media, is like the star football player getting rejected by the head chearleader cause they won't go out with him.
sin cal hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #14
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan
 
56Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: La Selva Beach
Posts: 4,310
Rep Power: 0
56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal sd View Post
Lets not forget too that he said it was not fair tha these people are not American on paper. They are illegal, but its not fair. Hmmm, socialism talk? Or do I need to bring up the FACT that he has a membership to the new party a socialist party. Or did you miss that. Or did MSNBC not report it. Now I will give him the benefit of the doubt just because you have a card doesn't make you member. Hell I'm part of the Hooligans and I dont have any toys or and rv. So that doesn't make him a socialist just a HMmmm.
__________________
2013 Jeep Wangler Sport
2012 Itasca Motorhome (powered by 900 Watts of solar panels)
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:55 PM   #15
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal sd View Post
Lets not foeget too that he said it was not fair tha these people are not american on paper. They are illegal, but its not fair. Hmmm, socialism talk? Or do I need to bring up the FACT that he has a membership to the new party a socialist party. Or did you miss that. Or did MSNBC not report it. Now I will give him the benefit of the doubt just because you have a card doesnt make you memeber. Hell Im part of the Hooligans and I dont have any toys or and rv. So that doesnt make him asocialist just a HMmmm.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #16
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal sd View Post
What apparently actually happened to do with homeland securtiy and napaletano. It ashas something to do with her and the doj. I know bob you will have a hard time coming to terms with what is actually said and what will happen. Just like health care was supposed to be affordable health for all. Which in fact obama's own health care guy said himself it was a wealth distrubution plot from the beginging. Everything this guy has done so far is tell his sheep one thing and while not informing the american people what is actually going on. He did say all those right things yesterday. Not amnesty. Not legalize anyone. Yet his track record shows otherwise.

I just posted a vid of what he said how things work in his own words. Not fox. Not drudge. Not not beck or rush's word. Obamas. Yet he and the doj are sueing az. Why because they doj and obama interpret thier immigration law the wrong way in profiling. When in fact it clearly state in the 7 pages cant profile.

Maybe you and obama need to turn off nbc, abc, cnn,cbs, media matters, think progress, current tv close the pages of ny times, wash post sac bee, la times, huff post. And actually read laws too. Maybe reread the 2700 pages of the health care law and see its not affordable for anyone, except the have nots.
Careful, your ignorance is showing

Yes Obamacare is a Socialist wealth distrubution plot!!! What a perfect plan, we'll make everybody get health insurance from the government! It's freaking perfect!! .... Oh WAIT!! What's that you say? All that insurance is being sold by privately held capitalist insurance companies???

Your right, health insurance is not affordable for anybody, but the inflation rate on Health insurance is going down, not up. The US Health Care Inflation Rate is at 3.58%, the long term average is 5.57%. A Public option is the answer to spiraling costs, period.

As far as the immigration thing goes, yes it was a big time political move, but it also makes perfect sense and is the right thing to do. Yeah it sucks that it will create thousands upon thousands more votes for Obama, but you'll get over it.... What is your brilliant alternative??? Again, just try and think about it critically. We have an estimated 13 million illegal's currently in the US. If we could somehow, deport 5000 of them a day, 365 days a year, 10 years from now we'll still be deporting them at that same pace and we still won't be done. Can you imagine the infrastructure required to deport 5000 people a day, 365 days a year? So lets deal with reality for a minute and agree that's just not going to happen. So I have one question for you? How does it not make sense for Obama to use prosecutorial discretion to go after the bad illegals instead of kids who through no fault of their own are brought here and have been law biding participants in our society. We are not going to get them all out of here, it's just not going to happen, so shouldn't we concentrate our resources towards the bad ones?

Last edited by QH; 06-17-2012 at 01:15 AM.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:38 AM   #17
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wingnutville Province
Age: 38
Posts: 3,822
Rep Power: 38
sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends
Default

Whats soialistic about is he is foring everyone o buy into a program even if they dont want it. Those who never had now will by others paying for it. Me myself i use insurance only for contacts and my d.o.t. Physical once every two years. I pay a lot monthly to have insurance to cover very littleI use. mine and everyone else deductables and copays and any other cost are going to go up to pay for those who dont pay for it. How is that ignorance? Someone will have to flip the bill for those who cant. Or will the gov? How do they get money? Magic? Even though we already have programs for those who dont have insurance can sill get car without the gov setting a mandate and make us pay more into a system some of who very rarley use it as it is. It works just like car insurance. You get a lot of people into the pool paying for something, eventually somebody will need it. Not everyon, but someone will need cover an event or an emergancy. So again wheres the ignoran if his "own" health guy said it was a spread the wealth plan from the begining?
__________________
Liberals whinning about right wing media, is like the star football player getting rejected by the head chearleader cause they won't go out with him.
sin cal hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:02 AM   #18
jws
Team Pink
Hooligan
 
jws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orange County
Posts: 11,824
Rep Power: 93
jws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grail
Default

Illegal = Illegal
jws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:29 AM   #19
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal sd View Post
Whats soialistic about is he is foring everyone o buy into a program even if they dont want it.
Oh for fucks sake Larry, if you could see past your nose you'd know our Health care system is already partly Socialist and the Mandate is making it LESS Socialist! It is against the law to not provide care to anyone needing emergency healthcare treatment regardless of citizenship, legal status or ability to pay. The mandate is a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN idea. You can't opt out of the health care system, it's not a choice in the US. If you are injured tomorrow you will be cared for regardless of fault or cost, whether you like it or not. Yes poor people will get free health insurance, but that's not new by any stretch of even your imagination
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:36 AM   #20
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 100
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jws View Post
Illegal = Illegal
Nobody is arguing that illegal is illegal Jeff, nobody said they were now legal. It's how we deal with 13 million illegal people that has changed and changed for the better. Police Officers use prosecutorial discretion every day of the week
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump



A forum for Toy Haulers In loving memory of Christopher R. Lokken - Rest in Peace Nibbz - April 18th, 1976 to June 2nd, 2007
------ Attention: This Forum DOES Contain Adult Material! ------
------ Notice: You must be logged on to view FULL content. ------
Hooligan's Store
Hooligan's Gallery
Donate $ for hosting



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2008 ToyHaulnHooligans.com
Images posted on this forum may be reproduced online or in print by industry magazines or flyers. By posting images here, you agree to this stipulation, and wave any DRM.
Please contact the administration team for information on publications we have relationships with.