Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > I love animals, they taste GREAT!

Old 12-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
Phatty
"...I'm in my PRIME!"
Admin

Phatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortal
Cool Aporkalypse Now!

Chris would have LOVED this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVecB...Xw8Z_r7gx3HhLO

Old 12-31-2013, 02:16 AM   #2
bz
I Da Ho? No you da Ho!
Hooligan

bz enjoys long walks on the beach

That is awesome
Old 12-31-2013, 02:26 AM   #3
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

I watched something like this where drones were being used. Crazy how much damage these hogs cause.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:47 AM   #4
CHAIN_DOGG
Team "Think Pink "
Hooligan

CHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friendsCHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friends

I've been on 6 hog hunts, being on the ground, and close up to those pigs are scary. You would be amazed at the hog population in central California. Huge herds on the ranches, and a bad problem for farmers. I saw one throw a dog up in air like a rag doll once. Those pigs are hunted all year for a reason, and tags are sold in books of 5,s even in California I'm telling you, it's a rush. A couple guys would never go again, cause it was so scary around that many of them. It's a whole different story when your close to one or a small herd.
CHAIN_DOGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
Phatty
"...I'm in my PRIME!"
Admin

Phatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAIN_DOGG View Post
I've been on 6 hog hunts, being on the ground, and close up to those pigs are scary. You would be amazed at the hog population in central California. Huge herds on the ranches, and a bad problem for farmers. I saw one throw a dog up in air like a rag doll once. Those pigs are hunted all year for a reason, and tags are sold in books of 5,s even in California I'm telling you, it's a rush. A couple guys would never go again, cause it was so scary around that many of them. It's a whole different story when your close to one or a small herd.
I stumbled across this video cause I've been steadily gearing up for some hog hunting. Kinda harsh...but fucking AWESOME!

The biggest problem so far is finding private land to hunt. Public land is "OK", but WAY better on the private ranches, like you said. There's a private high-fence ranch in Riverside, they charge like $500 per hog on a guided hunt, expensive but pretty much guaranteed. Nearest public land where hogs roam is up in the Paso/SLO area, but the area is so small the pressure pushes the hogs onto adjoining private lands. There are some hogs tearing up a local ranch outside Ventura, and my buddy is working his way through the DFG red-tape to get a depredation permit, in conjunction with the landowner, so we can go WHACK em! Other than that I will probably be deer hunting locally in D-11/D-13 next Fall. Taking my kids to a buddy's ranch in Mississippi next January for the rut and some ducks.

Still working on this.

Last edited by Phatty; 12-31-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Phatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
CHAIN_DOGG
Team "Think Pink "
Hooligan

CHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friendsCHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friends

I used this guy, I only paid for 1 trip, mine was free, I set the trips up, with 10 paying hunters. We'll worth the money at least once, it's a awesome trip.

http://www.nessenschmidtguiding.com
CHAIN_DOGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
lq9hd
I'm American as Egg Foo Young
Hooligan

lq9hd would be a good choice to suckup tolq9hd would be a good choice to suckup tolq9hd would be a good choice to suckup tolq9hd would be a good choice to suckup to

Bad ass!
lq9hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:31 PM   #8
DirtyRat
Strabo & Glazangel
Hooligan

DirtyRat is an unknown around here

Do you eat feral hogs that are infected with who knows what?
Old 02-03-2014, 08:55 PM   #9
lq9hd
I'm American as Egg Foo Young
Hooligan

lq9hd would be a good choice to suckup tolq9hd would be a good choice to suckup tolq9hd would be a good choice to suckup tolq9hd would be a good choice to suckup to

Good eating
lq9hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:19 AM   #10
J.T.
B.O.H.I.C.A.
Hooligan

J.T. is just really nice

Buddy of mine has.a depredation permit. Gets to shoot pig 24-7

Quote:
04-22-09 03:01 PM <SoCal> Hey, if I take a whole bottle of blue pills will I get taller?

Last edited by J.T.; 02-04-2014 at 12:26 AM.
J.T. is offline   Reply With Quote