Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Soap Box > Political Reverse Peristalsis

Old 12-05-2014, 03:30 AM   #21
jws
Team Pink
Hooligan

jws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grail

http://www.hightimes.com/read/prosec...es=og.comments
Old 12-05-2014, 06:29 PM   #22
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism

[QUOTE=QH;107990]Yeah Howie and my original question was not tongue and cheek

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Yeah Howie and my original question was not tongue and cheek

Are you arguing that Sharpton is not one of if not the best known black civil rights activist in the country? If not then you have your answer as to why Obama deals with him.

Howie, the rate of white on white murder in poor neighborhoods is the same. Again, it's a socioeconomic problem, not a race problem. People kill people in their own tribes, black or white because that's who they are surrounded by.

Just do a little experiment in your head with me. Lets take Mitt Romney's newborn son and give him to a family in the gang banging projects. Then we'll take the newborn son of a notorious murdering gangbanger and give him to a millionaire white family on Balboa Island. Which child do you think is more likely to commit violent crime in his lifetime. My guess is Romney's blood son is more likely than his adopted son to be a violent thug in that scenario 95 out of 100 times.

We do have a pretty serious implicit racial problem in this country. Just look at the facebook posts about the protesters. How many people ever mentioned a job application as a great way to disperse protester's assuming they are all unemployed bums? How come we never saw a single thing like that about the Bundy protesters?? Why is it ok for Bundy protester's to point loaded AR15's at law enforcement but even peaceful protest is derided when blacks do it?
Bob…… please watch these videos to the end. I can’t say it any better than black minister Johnathan Gentry and these black activists. This thread was started to highlight the absurdity of race and politics that brought out the loony left agitators. This is not to diminish the efforts of the truely motivated folks who want to prevent these kinds of events from happening all to frequently. Lets try to keep old Bundy and Mitt Romney out of racial politics in this string

Rev. Gentry: http://preview.tinyurl.com/k8do9bh
Black Activists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSRZo1BE5o

I stand by my previous statement: “If you can’t see that he’s always been a professional race baiter and shakedown artist, I just don’t know what to say other than your liberalism just amazes me. Why would any president want to associate with this character?” It surely does not say much for Obama’s choice of an White House advisor.

What have Sharpton and Jackson done for the black community that could be considered of any been of any significant value or benefit? Sharpton certainly is no Martin Luther King.

Why can't you as a white guy see the big picture the same as Rev. Gentry and the black activists?

Last edited by 56Nomad; 12-05-2014 at 06:50 PM.
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:45 PM   #23
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

[QUOTE=56Nomad;107994]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Yeah Howie and my original question was not tongue and cheek

Bob…… please watch these videos to the end. I can’t say it any better than black minister Johnathan Gentry and these black activists. This thread was started to highlight the absurdity of race and politics that brought out the loony left agitators. This is not to diminish the efforts of the truely motivated folks who want to prevent these kinds of events from happening all to frequently. Lets try to keep old Bundy and Mitt Romney out of racial politics in this string

Rev. Gentry: http://preview.tinyurl.com/k8do9bh
Black Activists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSRZo1BE5o

I stand by my previous statement: “If you can’t see that he’s always been a professional race baiter and shakedown artist, I just don’t know what to say other than your liberalism just amazes me. Why would any president want to associate with this character?” It surely does not say much for Obama’s choice of an White House advisor.

What have Sharpton and Jackson done for the black community that could be considered of any been of any significant value or benefit? Sharpton certainly is no Martin Luther King.

Howie, it's my pleasure to shred every point you just made with my "amazing liberalism", or as I like to call it, thoughtful common sense.

I watched the video Howie and as usual nuance goes right over the top of conservatives heads. He talks about black on black crime, again as I've noted several times now in poor neighborhoods the rate of black on black crime is about the same as white on white crime so the point is mute. Poor people kill each other too much period, it's a zipcode thing not a color thing. The dude then spews crap about violent protesters burning down the town, like he's the only guy who feels that way. Is that what Sharpton and Obama are promoting? No, they have said repeatedly that it was wrong to burn shit down. They have both repeatedly promoted peaceful protest, NOT violent protest.

Standing on the stairs of the*Old Courthouse, Sharpton called for peace saying that the looting and violent behavior only dishonors the memory of Michael Brown. “I know you’re angry, I know that this is outrageous, but we can’t be more outraged than his mom and dad and if they can hold their head dignity, so can you, don’t loot in Michael’s name,he added. We are not looters, we’re liberators. We are not burners. We are builders.”

Emporer Obama's horrific racial flaming: (please read slowly so that it may sink in)
“We need to accept that this decision was the grand jury’s to make, there are Americans who agree with it, and there are Americans who are deeply disappointed, even angry. It’s an understandable reaction. But I join Michael’s parents in asking anyone who protests this decision to do so peacefully. That won’t be done by throwing bottles, that won’t be done by smashing car windows, That won’t be done by using this as an excuse to vandalize property and that certainly won’t be done by hurting anybody. Our police officers put their lives on the line for us every single day, they have a tough job to do to maintain public safety

I don't personally care for Al Sharpton Howie, not even a little bit, but he doesn't make me blind with hatred either. Until we walk in a black Americans shoes, who are we to dismiss who THEY choose as their own activist. Somehow whenever something happens race related Sharpton ends up talking for the black family. I'm sure they have a choice about him being at their press conference Howie and he always seems to be there with the family nodding in approval at his comments. For years that's been the case, decades in fact. Black people have chosen him their activist of choice. If you can't comprehend how that raises his status to the POTUS consulting with him then you are blind or completely illogical. I don't nor have I ever compared him to MLK and I'm not a huge fan of MLK either for that matter. Maybe you should look up the definition of Activist to better understand what's going on here.

You'd think a group of people who are constantly crying about the constitution might actually pay attention to what it say's sometime. The 14th amendment guarantee’s equal protection of the laws. The black community is not getting that equal protection from law enforcement. To say or think that they are is simply to bury your head in the sand. Until that happens we're going to hear and read about it and rightfully so. Civil protest is about as American as it gets, regardless of skin color.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #24
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
Lets try to keep old Bundy and Mitt Romney out of racial politics in this string
Lets not and have you give your opinion on what would happen in that scenario. I know they are tough questions and you'd like to side step them but I really want to hear your thoughts, specifically on the Romney scenario...
Old 12-05-2014, 11:37 PM   #25
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism

Bob,

There is no question that POTUS and Sharpton say they favor peaceful protest, but I guess you missed the last part in the video where Rev. Gentry calls Sharpton, Obama, Holder and Jackson "activists" who are making Michael Brown "the epitome of the African American community all over the globe." That was the point he was making. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson and Holder are once again trying to create racial injustice where none exists in the Michael Brown incident. The same can be said for the Trayvon Martin case. But I’m pleased that at least you don’t care for Sharpton. I don’t hate him either, but I hate what he does and stands for.

Now in regard to your “Changing Places” question….. BTW, a great movie with Eddie Murphy cast as a stereotypical wily street con man.

You wrote:
Quote:
“Just do a little experiment in your head with me. Lets take Mitt Romney's newborn son and give him to a family in the gang banging projects. Then we'll take the newborn son of a notorious murdering gangbanger and give him to a millionaire white family on Balboa Island. Which child do you think is more likely to commit violent crime in his lifetime. My guess is Romney's blood son is more likely than his adopted son to be a violent thug in that scenario 95 out of 100 times. “
Yours is a really silly proposition, but I’d rather answer it by removing race from your hypothetical senerio….. and lets use just any two babies being switched accidentally. One from a loving wealthy family and the other from a family that survives on a life of crime in any getto. Does it make any difference?…. the child then raised by the respective parents will be a product of their environment and I think we both have answered what seemed like your question.

Riots and looting in Ferguson represents just the latest series of race-based mass violence to break out in President Obama’s post-racial America. When Obama was elected in 2008, many Americans hoped that racial conflict in the country would calm. Instead, precisely the reverse seems to have occurred. Here are several examples…….

Oscar Grant Riots: In 2009, shortly after President Obama’s election, police officer Johannes Mehserle shot black transit passenger Oscar Grant in Oakland, California. While Mehserle was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in 2010, rioters took advantage of the situation anyway, trashing police cars and local businesses were vandalized.

Trayvon Martin Violence: After George Zimmerman was acquitted of murder.

Manuel Diaz Violence: After 25-year-old suspected gang member Manuel Diaz ran from police and was shot to death in 2012, local residents began throwing objects at police officers.

Kimani Gray Violence: 16-year-old was killed by police after allegedly pointing a handgun at them, riots broke out in Brooklyn in 2013. http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/...ng-in-brooklyn

These are incidents of mass violence, not merely individual crime incidents. And such incidents are testimony to the continuing sense of racial injustice purveyed by the media and the Obama administration.

You wrote:
Quote:
Emporer Obama's horrific racial flaming: (please read slowly so that it may sink in)
“We need to accept that this decision was the grand jury’s to make, there are Americans who agree with it, and there are Americans who are deeply disappointed, even angry. It’s an understandable reaction……..
No, actually, it isn’t. Justifiable anger should be based on evidence of injustice, not a vague sense of it hyped by the media and opportunistic politicians. And there is not a shred of evidence suggesting that Officer Darren Wilson was a racist, profiled Michael Brown, or gunned him down or was captious in his actions.

Last edited by 56Nomad; 12-05-2014 at 11:40 PM.
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:20 AM   #26
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Bob,

There is no question that POTUS and Sharpton say they favor peaceful protest, but I guess you missed the last part in the video where Rev. Gentry calls Sharpton, Obama, Holder and Jackson "activists" who are making Michael Brown "the epitome of the African American community all over the globe." That was the point he was making. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson and Holder are once again trying to create racial injustice where none exists in the Michael Brown incident. The same can be said for the Trayvon Martin case. But I’m pleased that at least you don’t care for Sharpton. I don’t hate him either, but I hate what he does and stands for.
NOBODY is saying Michael Brown is the epitome of the African American community all over the globe. You show us 1 place where they say that, just 1. We do have racial injustice in this country, are you actually questioning that fact?

Quote:
Now in regard to your “Changing Places” question….. BTW, a great movie with Eddie Murphy cast as a stereotypical wily street con man.
You wrote:
Yours is a really silly proposition, but I’d rather answer it by removing race from your hypothetical senerio….. and lets use just any two babies being switched accidentally. One from a loving wealthy family and the other from a family that survives on a life of crime in any getto. Does it make any difference?…. the child then raised by the respective parents will be a product of their environment and I think we both have answered what seemed like your question.
This is exactly my point Howie,the violence is not race related it's zipcode related.

Quote:
Riots and looting in Ferguson represents just the latest series of race-based mass violence to break out in President Obama’s post-racial America. When Obama was elected in 2008, many Americans hoped that racial conflict in the country would calm. Instead, precisely the reverse seems to have occurred. Here are several examples…….

Oscar Grant Riots: In 2009, shortly after President Obama’s election, police officer Johannes Mehserle shot black transit passenger Oscar Grant in Oakland, California. While Mehserle was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in 2010, rioters took advantage of the situation anyway, trashing police cars and local businesses were vandalized.

Trayvon Martin Violence: After George Zimmerman was acquitted of murder.

Manuel Diaz Violence: After 25-year-old suspected gang member Manuel Diaz ran from police and was shot to death in 2012, local residents began throwing objects at police officers.

Kimani Gray Violence: 16-year-old was killed by police after allegedly pointing a handgun at them, riots broke out in Brooklyn in 2013. http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/...ng-in-brooklyn

These are incidents of mass violence, not merely individual crime incidents. And such incidents are testimony to the continuing sense of racial injustice purveyed by the media and the Obama administration.
It's what we do Howie, black and white, Obama and no Obama since the original tea party in fact. Here is a list of hundreds of cases of civil unrest, are they Obama's fault too?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

Or how about just since Obama got elected, I'm shocked you and Breitbart missed so many of them

2008 - Cedar Fest riot 2008,*Michigan State University, April 5, 52 arrested,*East Lansing, Michigan
2008 - Republican National Convention Protests,*St. Paul, March, over a 1000 arrested,*St. Paul, Minnesota
2009 - Riots against*BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant, January 7, 120 arrested,*Oakland, California
2009 - College Fest riot,*Kent State University, April 25, more than 50 arrested*Kent, Ohio
2009 - Spring Jam/Dinkytown riot,*University of Minnesota, April 25,*Minneapolis, Minnesota
2009 - Palmer Fest melee,*Ohio University, May 10,*Athens, Ohio
2009 -*2009 G-20 Pittsburgh summit*protests, Sept. 24-25, 193 arrested
2010s[edit]
2010 -*University of Tennessee*Lane Kiffin Riot. Students riot on the Knoxville campus following head football coach*Lane Kiffin's announcement that he took the head coaching job at the*University of Southern California.
2010 - University of Maryland basketball disturbance 2010,*College Park, Maryland, March 3 following a game; 28 arrested.
2010 -*Springfest Riot, April 10, 200 police disperse crowd of 8000 using*tear gas,*pepper spray,*rubber bullets*and*bean bag*rounds, near the campus of*James Madison University; dozens injured; 30-35 arrested.,*Harrisonburg, Virginia
2010 –*Santa Cruz May Day riot, May 1, 250 rampage through downtown Santa Cruz attacking 18 businesses, causing an estimated $100,000 in damages. 1 arrested.*Santa Cruz, California
2010 –*BART*Verdict riot, July 8, Riot breaks out in response to verdict in the killing of Oscar Grant,*BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant. About 100 businesses were damaged and 78 people were arrested,*Oakland, California
2010 - Eugene Melee, Sept 25, Riot breaks out west of the*University of Oregon*campus as police use tear gas to break up a rowdy party. 9 arrested.*Eugene, Oregon
2010 - Oakland Protest riot, Nov. 5, Police made more than 150 arrests as a crowd broke windows and knocked down fences, protesting sentence of former BART officer in shooting of Oscar Grant on New Years Day 2009 see*BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant.,*Oakland, California
2011 -*Pennsylvania State University*Joe Paterno Riot. Students riot in protest of the decision of the Board of Trustees to*fire*head football coach*Joe Paterno.*State College, Pennsylvania
2011 -*Occupy Wall Street*(Brooklyn Bridge Protests). Demonstrators blocked the bridge and more than 700 people were arrested.*Brooklyn, New York
2011 -*Occupy Wall Street*Oakland Protests Riots. October. Protesters shattered windows, set fires, and plastered buildings with graffiti. Riot police fired heavy amounts of tear gas on the protesters.
2012*NATO*2012 Chicago Summit*May. Conflict between riot police. Dozens of demonstrators clubbed and arrested.
2012*Anaheim police shooting and protests*Civil Unrest, July 28. Violence erupted after multiple shootings in the neighborhood by police that included unarmed Manuel Diaz. 24 people were arrested
2013 -*Brooklyn*Riots, March 9. Riots erupt for several nights after the controversial*shooting of Kimani Gray. Over 46 demonstrators were arrested.
2013 - Seattle May Day Protest Riots, May 1st, 17 Arrested as Seattle May Day Protests Turn Violent.
2014 - Deltopia Party Turns Violent,*University of California, Santa Barbara, April 5, Over 80 Arrested and over 8 police officers Injured.[1]
2014 -*Ferguson, Missouri, August 10. Protests turned into*violent riots and unrest*after the*death of unarmed teenager Michael Brown, who was shot by a Ferguson police officer. Multiple arrests because of curfew violations and looting.

Quote:
No, actually, it isn’t. Justifiable anger should be based on evidence of injustice, not a vague sense of it hyped by the media and opportunistic politicians. And there is not a shred of evidence suggesting that Officer Darren Wilson was a racist, profiled Michael Brown, or gunned him down or was captious in his actions.
We just saw a video of a cop choking and killing a man in New York and the grand jury says he did nothing wrong. We can see this with our own eyes, the coroner named the choking as a cause of death and choking is against the Police department's rules. Nobody died and left you boss that I'm aware of. You are not the end all be all who gets to decide what justifiable anger is. Answer this question honestly Howie, do you think the Pearlman's are not justified in their anger over the OJ Simpson verdict?

There is mountains of evidence that blacks are not treated equally by law enforcement all over this country. Just check out he stop and frisk stats in New York city. They are justified to be angry about the Furgeson, New york and Travon Martin cases. If it were my son in any of those case I'd be livid.

Last edited by QH; 12-06-2014 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:37 AM   #27
jws
Team Pink
Hooligan

http://www.youngcons.com/crimingwhil...s-white-guilt/

Old 12-06-2014, 12:47 AM   #28
jws
Team Pink
Hooligan