Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > Things that go boom!

Old 12-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #21
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
Making a color issue out of it at all promotes race crap. It was a law enforcement officer against a criminal with a wrap sheet. Not white aginst black!!

I listened to the announcement of the verdict and they stated that facts proven in the court proved that the 50% you claim was wrong and they stated that those witnesses changed their testimony after being proven wrong.

Ironic ?? You thought the Bundy ranch guy was a crook proven in court to be wrong but here you seem to feel that the court was wrong in the shooting verdict. Ironic in deed
Phil, there is overwhelming science that tells us that blacks are far more likely to be harassed by law enforcement than whites per capita. In New York City blacks are stopped and frisked 21 times more than white people. That's because black people are awful right? Funny, Blacks were half as likely to have a weapon in those stops than whites were, 1/3 as likely to be carrying an illegal substance. Yet they are stopped and frisked 21 times for every time a white person was while making up a small fraction of the population compared to whites. There have been studies done where people evaluate the dangers of pictures of people presented to them, black people were overwhelmingly found to be seen negatively. By both blacks and whites mind you and the hell of it is they were the same faces with the skin color changed. I'm guilty of the same thing myself, so by no means am I casting stones from a glass house. So when a white cop shoots and kills an unarmed black man, race will be brought up.

There was no verdict because there was no trial. It was a grand jury hearing and the way McColough announced it was one of the problems. Like I said, he got what he wanted to get and you heard what you wanted to hear. The overwhelming comments by the experts I listened to (CNN, Brian Williams NBC News) indicated that the investigation and grand jury process was flawed at best.

The Bundy guy was afforded his day in court in fact multiple days in court where he could present his case and defend himself. That did not happen with the Ferguson case. I think it should have gone to a court trial, that's actually my point Phil. That's also just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Based on your "verdict" and "Court was wrong" comments, I think it's pretty clear you don't have even a basic understanding of what happened.

Last edited by QH; 12-03-2014 at 10:22 PM.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:31 PM   #22
SoCal
Ass Hole
Hooligan

SoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy Grail

Funny you bring NY up Bob

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/rudy-giul...-cops-ferguson
SoCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:37 PM   #23
SoCal
Ass Hole
Hooligan

SoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Phil, there is overwhelming science that tells us that blacks are far more likely to be harassed by law enforcement than whites per capita. In New York City blacks are stopped and frisked 21 times more than white people. That's because black people are awful right? Funny, Blacks were half as likely to have a weapon in those stops than whites were, 1/3 as likely to be carrying an illegal substance. Yet they are stopped and frisked 21 times for every time a white person was while making up a small fraction of the population compared to whites. There have been studies done where people evaluate the dangers of pictures of people presented to them, black people were overwhelmingly found to be seen negatively. By both blacks and whites mind you and the hell of it is they were the same faces with the skin color changed. I'm guilty of the same thing myself, so by no means am I casting stones from a glass house. So when a white cop shoots and kills an unarmed black man, race will be brought up.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Last edited by SoCal; 12-03-2014 at 11:43 PM.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:03 AM   #24
J.T.
B.O.H.I.C.A.
Hooligan

J.T. is just really nice

Ask any law enforcement military para military or tactical shooter alive. You train center mass. Trick shots to the head or hand or leg are Not scenarios trained. If a officer shoots to wound he will probably not go home.

Quote:
04-22-09 03:01 PM <SoCal> Hey, if I take a whole bottle of blue pills will I get taller?
J.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 12:07 AM   #25
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Show me a study that shows crime rates by race by neighborhood and I'll pay attention to it. Violent crime is mainly a socioeconomic issue. None of the blacks that are in my neighborhood or any other upper class neighborhood seem to be violent criminals or thugs. Go figure. Curious what the crime rate is for whites in the ghettos, higher than the suburbs you think?
Old 12-04-2014, 12:10 AM   #26
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
Giuliani is an idiot playing to the base. How come when a white guy shoots a white guy it's never white on white crime? You ever see statistics on what percentage of white people kill white people? Almost as high as black o black, go figure. It's a zipcode thing, not a color thing...
Old 12-04-2014, 12:17 AM   #27
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Do you really think the officer was aiming for his head? He was shooting center mass in the moment as per his training. This isn't lethal weapon he wasn't going for a head shot

Ask any law enforcement military para military or tactical shooter alive. You train center mass. Trick shots to the head or hand or leg are Not scenarios trained. If a officer shoots to wound he will probably not go home.
Perhaps you'd like to rethink those comments??

Wilson Grand Jury testimony: “All I see is his head, and that’s what I shot”
Old 12-04-2014, 01:13 AM   #28
SoCal
Ass Hole
Hooligan

Quote:
Show me a study that shows crime rates by race by neighborhood and I'll pay attention to it.
As usual unless you post the facts you blow them off as BS Were not talking by neighborhood but rather as a whole.

Quote:
Violent crime is mainly a socioeconomic issue. None of the blacks that are in my neighborhood or any other upper class neighborhood seem to be violent criminals or thugs.

Id be willing to bet there are also no cops going into those neighborhoods to "harass" those people either.

Quote:
Curious what the crime rate is for whites in the ghettos, higher than the suburbs you think?
Im sure they are high and Im also sure the cops are there arresting them also.

Last edited by SoCal; 12-04-2014 at 01:18 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:17 AM   #29
SoCal
Ass Hole
Hooligan

Quote:
Giuliani is an idiot playing to the base. How come when a white guy shoots a white guy it's never white on white crime? You ever see statistics on what percentage of white people kill white people? Almost as high as black o black, go figure. It's a zipcode thing, not a color thing...

Because white on white isnt a race thing??????????? Same as when a Black man kills a white man, we never hear about those either only the white man is racest when committing a crime on a black man NEVER the other way.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:35 AM   #30
bz
I Da Ho? No you da Ho!
Hooligan

bz enjoys long walks on the beach

Homicide
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.