Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Soap Box > Political Reverse Peristalsis

Old 03-21-2015, 09:12 PM   #21
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Nomad View Post
That's what most of America is afraid of..... intelligent people like you acting like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOs8MaR1YM
Now, for the rest of the story....

Man I'm glad you used that reference... it speaks so candidly to the Koolaid drinking, Rush Limbaugh loving, Fox worshiping right wingers who want so much to wish something that appears to be true BUT simply is NOT once you look under the hood. That video (White Wilderness) has been debunked for years as a staged and merely contrived effort on Disney's part to sell movies to schools in the 50's and 60's. Even my third grade teacher, Mrs. Peas, was tricked by it.

From Snopes: " None of what was shown in the film was realistic lemming behavior, however. Disney's White Wilderness was filmed the Canadian province of Alberta, which is not a native habitat for lemmings and is landlocked with no outlet to the sea. The filmmakers had to import lemmings to Alberta for use in the documentary (reportedly by purchasing them from Inuit children who had caught them in other provinces); through the use of carefully controlled camera and tight editing, the filmmakers made no more than a few dozen lemmings look like a much larger number, placing them on turntables to create a frenzied migration effect and then herding them off a cliff and into the water (which was actually the Bow River, not an Arctic sea).

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/lemmings.asp#4o0X0AEuLMVlEiGs.99."

Source: http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/lemmings.asp

Further evidence that what we want to believe and what is real are two very different things once we dig a little deeper.

Last edited by RagenR&B; 03-21-2015 at 09:15 PM.
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 04:47 AM   #22
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

.................................................. ..........

Last edited by QH; 11-15-2016 at 11:14 PM.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:29 AM   #23
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagenR&B View Post
Man I'm glad you used that reference... it speaks so candidly to the Koolaid drinking, Rush Limbaugh loving, Fox worshiping right wingers who want so much to wish something that appears to be true BUT simply is NOT once you look under the hood. Even my third grade teacher, Mrs. Peas, was tricked by it.

I'm Hillary Rodham Clinton and I'm looking for a few dumb fucks to look the other way with regards to my "alleged" scandals. I am pure as the driven snow and there is no one who would be a better president than ME! As Secretary of State, I endorsed the "Arab Spring" and look at how successful that has turned out to be. Fuck Benghazi, I really had no role in that horrible event.

Roger,

Years ago, I had read the lemmings story to be staged but regardless, you missed my point...... some folks will follow Hillary over the cliff in spite of the fact that she carries lots of scandal baggage and can you tell us what positive things has she done for our country while serving as a public official?. Women rights just jumped into my brain... She took millions of bucks from Saudi Arabia which as a stellar record for ladies rights

1. Was it legal to take millions of $ from a foreign state while being the Secretary of State?
2. Was it ethical to take this money from a country that still stones women to death..... hell, they can't even drive. Has Hillary ever denounced the deplorable state of conditions for women in Saudi Arabia?

Last edited by 56Nomad; 03-22-2015 at 04:21 PM.
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:46 AM   #24
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagenR&B View Post
Now, for the rest of the story....

Man I'm glad you used that reference... it speaks so candidly to the Koolaid drinking, Rush Limbaugh loving, Fox worshiping right wingers who want so much to wish something that appears to be true BUT simply is NOT once you look under the hood............. Further evidence that what we want to believe and what is real are two very different things once we dig a little deeper.
Lets look under the hood and dig a little deeper:

1. Are liberals not watching television or listening to the radio as much as conservatives?

2. Are liberals watching conservative TV and listening to conservative radio?

3. Look at the March 19th, 2015 numbers below and let me know how this all happened.

4. The numbers under the hood tell me that if this majority is drinking all this Kool-aid, Bob and I
should open up a tin foil hat company.

5. How come there are no liberal radio talk shows that anyone listens to and how come so few people are watching MSLSD TV shows?

6. BTW, "I love All Things Considered"

Last edited by 56Nomad; 03-22-2015 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 04:15 PM   #25
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Preach brother preach!
What flavor is the Koolaid you two have been drinking?
Old 03-22-2015, 05:18 PM   #26
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Old 03-22-2015, 05:37 PM   #27
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Two words Howie "alleged scandals". Your alleged scandals continously come up EMPTY. We spend millions in taxpayer dollars investigating right wing alleged scandals against the Clintons and Obama and yet there is no there, there. Over and over again it's the same sad story. Has Hillary been found guilty of anything? Ever? NO.... I get it though, when you have no fresh ideas you got to depend on "alleged scandals". There is a lot of kool-aid being drunk around here but not by Roger and I. As far as your next response about Hillary goes, unless you have actual proof of wrong doing not interested in your "alleged scandals"...

P.S. As far as the Clinton foundation goes. Take a look at their actual accomplishments, not "alleged scandals" and tell us again how terrible they are
The Clinton Foundation has done some good things around the world, but you still have not answered some of the questions I posed:

1. Was it legal to take millions of $ from a foreign state while being the Secretary of State?
2. Was it ethical to take this money from a country that still stones women to death..... hell, they can't even drive. Has Hillary ever denounced the deplorable state of conditions for women in Saudi Arabia?

Hillary formally joined the foundation in 2013 after leaving the State Department, and the organization was then renamed the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation. It's kinda like being a "little bit" pregnant.

Even her Long-time trusted Clinton confidant James Carville inadvertently admitted on ABC's "This Week" that Hillary Clinton probably used a private email address and server in order to avoid Congressional oversight or scrutiny....... Bob, that was illegal. And now she wants to be the POTUS?

Last edited by 56Nomad; 03-22-2015 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:36 PM   #28
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Old 03-22-2015, 08:44 PM   #29
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Last edited by QH; 11-15-2016 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:02 PM   #30
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Last edited by QH; 11-15-2016 at 11:15 PM.