Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Misc > Hooli Partners

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 01:18 AM   #51
J.T.
B.O.H.I.C.A.
Hooligan
 
J.T.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Where Cowshit equals Cash
Posts: 6,673
Rep Power: 55
J.T. is just really nice
Default

Bob I need a Billet adapter and Air filter for my Rig. what you selling?
__________________

Quote:
04-22-09 03:01 PM <SoCal> Hey, if I take a whole bottle of blue pills will I get taller?
J.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:05 AM   #52
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 99
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Bob I need a Billet adapter and Air filter for my Rig. what you selling?
We're using the billet adapters from DASA, I think they were $20. Pretty basic, but they do the job. We run a UNI in ours, but I can get just about any filter out there. Also running 6 holes in the filter box top, all holes have 1 inch filters plugged into them. These really help it breath while still retaining filtering as opposed to just opening the box up. I think we paid $10 for the 6 plug in filters...
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:21 AM   #53
J.T.
B.O.H.I.C.A.
Hooligan
 
J.T.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Where Cowshit equals Cash
Posts: 6,673
Rep Power: 55
J.T. is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
We're using the billet adapters from DASA, I think they were $20. Pretty basic, but they do the job. We run a UNI in ours, but I can get just about any filter out there. Also running 6 holes in the filter box top, all holes have 1 inch filters plugged into them. These really help it breath while still retaining filtering as opposed to just opening the box up. I think we paid $10 for the 6 plug in filters...
PM me a price with Uni filter. and the plug ins.
__________________

Quote:
04-22-09 03:01 PM <SoCal> Hey, if I take a whole bottle of blue pills will I get taller?
J.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:50 AM   #54
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 12,750
Rep Power: 99
QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
PM me a price with Uni filter. and the plug ins.
done...
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #55
CHAIN_DOGG
Team "Think Pink "
Hooligan
 
CHAIN_DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 7,767
Rep Power: 65
CHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friendsCHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friends
Default

[QUOTE=2BH;23779]Get em now!

Rzr, Rhino, Teryx UMHV skid plates!

Operators standing by...

Funny shit..........Nice site Bob !!!
CHAIN_DOGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



A forum for Toy Haulers In loving memory of Christopher R. Lokken - Rest in Peace Nibbz - April 18th, 1976 to June 2nd, 2007
------ Attention: This Forum DOES Contain Adult Material! ------
------ Notice: You must be logged on to view FULL content. ------
Hooligan's Store
Hooligan's Gallery
Donate $ for hosting



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2008 ToyHaulnHooligans.com
Images posted on this forum may be reproduced online or in print by industry magazines or flyers. By posting images here, you agree to this stipulation, and wave any DRM.
Please contact the administration team for information on publications we have relationships with.