Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Christopher R. Lokken remembrance

Old 01-24-2010, 05:12 AM   #11
todster
Free Helmets to the First Ten Passengers
Hooligan

todster is on the road to Hooliganism

Wow

Lots a memories right there.....
todster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:38 AM   #12
JJ
Hooligan

JJ has quite a few friendsJJ has quite a few friends

WOW!
That's a great tribute to Chris.
THANK YOU Keith, you da man
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:26 AM   #13
diirk
Chairman of the Bored
Admin

diirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortaldiirk is believed to be immortal

Very nice page Kieth. Thank you.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:52 AM   #14
bz
I Da Ho? No you da Ho!
Hooligan

bz enjoys long walks on the beach

Keith,

You probably wouldn't remember this but you did actually meet Chris. It was February of 05 I believe. It was raining pretty good and you came over to our camp and had an assault weapon of some kind that you let us shoot. Buford was there as well. There were also a bunch of drummers in the back of pickup truck with you at or at your camp. It was one of the best weekends of my life.

Thanks for making the tribute.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:10 AM   #15
OC Keith
Orange County Keith
Hooligan

OC Keith is an unknown around here

OK< Now I remember.... yeah. I am going to get the drummers out there again real soon. They want to come out and do a concert for us. Most of them tent camp, so when it gets a little warmer.

We sure woke up your asses that night, huh? LOL All I remember is that we were at the tress, the drummers were playing and it started to rain. We got bored and I said, let's get you durmmers in the back of my truck and go wake up that big ass camp, but we bette wear our pistols in case they start shooting at us.. LOL

That was my AR-15 that got stolen from the Ranch, I don't have that gun anymore. I sure miss it.

Let's talk about this again when I see you, that was the best damn party at your camp. You guys got us really drunk!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

See ya at the desert Biatch
OC Keith
www.RasorRanch.com
OC Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:01 AM   #16
s@ndm@n
The Loose Nut
Admin

s@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortals@ndm@n is believed to be immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Keith View Post
OK< Now I remember.... yeah. I am going to get the drummers out there again real soon. They want to come out and do a concert for us. Most of them tent camp, so when it gets a little warmer.

We sure woke up your asses that night, huh? LOL All I remember is that we were at the tress, the drummers were playing and it started to rain. We got bored and I said, let's get you durmmers in the back of my truck and go wake up that big ass camp, but we bette wear our pistols in case they start shooting at us.. LOL

That was my AR-15 that got stolen from the Ranch, I don't have that gun anymore. I sure miss it.

Let's talk about this again when I see you, that was the best damn party at your camp. You guys got us really drunk!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Bzzz got bored with us and the slow life in socal, and moved to a more exciting place.... Las Vegas... no, that was too slow too... hrm, maybe he went to New York..... nope.... IDAHO!

Miss you B!

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you." - Jezza
s@ndm@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #17
campermama
I am the Charter Member 4AMGURL!
HooliGIRL+Hooligan

campermama guards the Holy Grailcampermama guards the Holy Grailcampermama guards the Holy Grail
Send a message via Yahoo to campermama

Really nice Keith! Yes lots of great memories there. Made me cry again!

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie package,CTD,4x4,5speed,long bed
2016 Rockwood 2604ws
1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ, 4.0L, I6, 5 speed, lifted, 33's
2005 Mustang Convertible, 5 speed, 4.0 (Sally)
campermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #18
RRC
bad Hooligan!
Hooligan

RRC has quite a few friendsRRC has quite a few friends

Very cool Keith...
RRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #19
Phatty
"...I'm in my PRIME!"
Admin

Phatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortalPhatty is believed to be immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Keith View Post
I was also there. I got to shoot that AR behind the trailer with Chris and the woman you had riding on the Banshee with you.

That was my Gearbox you guys rode up to, guns drawn. I was the one who immediately offered you cocktails. I felt like an Indian welcoming in the Spanish explorers. Better make peace with the armed men ASAP!

If I remember right you helped us repair the YZF450 that was all busted up from Joel's big crash at the dunes. That was quite a night.

Thanks for the tribute page. Very cool.

Kris
Old 01-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #20
ssduane
nothing important to say
Hooligan

ssduane has quite a few friendsssduane has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatty View Post
I felt like an Indian welcoming in the Spanish explorers. Better make peace with the armed men ASAP!

thats some funny shit Kris. Kinda what happened to us (rolls reversed though)over T-day weekend this year out at Sups. We all decided to go shooting, ended up on Navy bombing range with about 20 Hooli's strapped. Two MP's showed up questioning us, they were awful nice in asking us to please remove ourselves from gov't property.
ssduane is offline   Reply With Quote