Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > HooliRacing > Supercross

Old 01-12-2015, 05:31 PM   #1
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

RagenR&B is an unknown around here
Default Supercross 2015

Off to a great start. Anyone know what Ricky's paying Roczen?
RagenR&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:41 PM   #2
thmTerry
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

thmTerry is just really nice

I am sure Ricky is getting the money from Suzuki but I am curious too.

Great racing so far!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."

MLK
thmTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:24 PM   #3
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Who won rd 2?
Old 01-12-2015, 06:36 PM   #4
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal sd View Post
Who won rd 2?
1st. Tomac

2nd. Roczen

3rd. Dungey
Old 01-12-2015, 07:19 PM   #5
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagenR&B View Post
Off to a great start. Anyone know what Ricky's paying Roczen?
Typically SX wins earn the rider about $100k bonus at the top of the food chain. A dominant SX champ could pull down $2 million + a year with multiple wins, and all the bonuses that come with wins and championships. Don't think Roczens base salary is all that good compared to other sports, these guys make bank on results. Pretty sure Roczen left KTM because he didn't want to share top dog with Dungey and other personal issues with KTM because he was obviously very fast on the bikes. He grew up with Suzuki and the Carey Hart/Pink/RC/WMG connection doesn't hurt, with RC being the least important of that group. For sure Red Bull-KTM had the $$ to keep Roczen and Dungey and I don't think RCH "outbid" them....

Tomac is an animal, Dungey as fast and boring as ever, Roczen a very very fast superstar in the making
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:47 PM   #6
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Typically SX wins earn the rider about $100k bonus at the top of the food chain. A dominant SX champ could pull down $2 million + a year with multiple wins, and all the bonuses that come with wins and championships. Don't think Roczens base salary is all that good compared to other sports, these guys make bank on results. Pretty sure Roczen left KTM because he didn't want to share top dog with Dungey and other personal issues with KTM because he was obviously very fast on the bikes. He grew up with Suzuki and the Carey Hart/Pink/RC/WMG connection doesn't hurt, with RC being the least important of that group. For sure Red Bull-KTM had the $$ to keep Roczen and Dungey and I don't think RCH "outbid" them....

Tomac is an animal, Dungey as fast and boring as ever, Roczen a very very fast superstar in the making
Agreed.... for the level of effort, practice, workout regime and just hanging their nuts on the line from week to week, these guys don't make enough. Frankly, I don't know how guys like Alessi, for example, hang in there year after year after......

After years of following Indy, Nascar, F1 and virtually most motor racing, I've found Supercross to be the most entertaining.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:51 PM   #7
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

Can you say OUCH!!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXFxBEBDWlE
Old 01-12-2015, 08:36 PM   #8
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Frankly, I don't know how guys like Alessi, for example, hang in there year after year after......
It's a lot like alpine ski racing, the top 5 guys get rich, 5-20 make a fair living and the rest risk life and limb for their passion of the sport. They are both also highly enjoyable for the people just enjoying their hobby to the top pro. Except RV2, he always seems mildly annoyed about having to race to me.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:47 PM   #9
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Quote:
I couldnt image the pain Alessi felt let alone a one of the riders who landed on him how they felt.

Or next to Reed flying through the air next to you with his ride 20' away?
Old 08-21-2015, 06:45 PM   #10
RagenR&B
Yabba Dabba Do
Hooligan

Huge MX lights race this weekend to determine that championship this weekend. Jeremy Martin and Marvin Musquin have been duking it out all season and are separated by only a few points. The competition has been stellar with Cooper Webb in the mix as well.

As most know, Ryan Dungey wrapped up the 450 championship in the first Moto in Utah.

Set your DVR!