Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > Things that go boom!

Old 12-03-2014, 12:44 AM   #11
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Pussy! Neener neener!
Old 12-03-2014, 01:37 AM   #12
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal sd View Post
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 01:45 AM   #13
SoCal
Ass Hole
Hooligan

SoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Grand Jury Examined all the evidence found the officer Justified,

Although he went home to his now wife and future child, His Life is now ruined for doing his Job,

A "teen" is no longer with us due to his own poor decisions.

The only thing i can think of to debate is Mainstream Medias role in how this all got blown out of proportion. and why is it still that media can report out and out lies and not be held accountable.
Quote:
Curious what out and out lies you think the media reported?

Im with JT.

Lies?? I dont think I would call them lies but you cant deny they promoted the race crap and made the teen look more like an innocent kid than a criminal. Even reporting the out come as "failure to indite" indicates they dont agree with the outcome and again stirs up the BS
SoCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:18 AM   #14
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
Im with JT.

Lies?? I dont think I would call them lies but you cant deny they promoted the race crap and made the teen look more like an innocent kid than a criminal. Even reporting the out come as "failure to indite" indicates they dont agree with the outcome and again stirs up the BS
Promoted the race crap? I'm pretty sure there was an institutional racism issue we've had since long before MB was born and will continue to have long after is death. The overt racism I've seen on social media before and after the riot truly saddened me. Why is he a "teen" and not just a teen? He made bad decisions no doubt, which I know is really unusual for a "teen" to do. I think I'd be ok with him being shot and killed in the original confrontation, but I have a real problem with him being chased down then gunned down, specially the last shot in the head. I think Wilson could have used something other than lethal force, he is 6 foot 4 and had a baton and or mace at his disposal. I think he could have also waited for backup. I think the Prosecuting Attorney McCulloch got exactly what he wanted from the Grand Jury and left more questions than answers frankly. If he wanted an indictment he'd have gotten it.

More than half of of the witness's said that MB held his hands up when Wilson shot him.

More than half of the witness's said that MB was running from Wilson when he opened fire.

It was 50/50 on witness's saying Wilson kept shooting MB when he was laying on the ground.

I thought a trial was warranted where witnesses including and specially Wilson could be cross examined to better weed out the BS.

I read the transcript of one witness who testified MB charged Wilson and had his hands in his pocket the entire time, not up above his head. Problem with that is he opened his testimony saying he thought MB was shooting at Wilson. That's a cute trick considering he had his hands in his pocket the entire time. I'd imagine a defense attorney might have some fun with that in cross examination as a prosecutor would have with some of the defense witnesses. Should have gone to trial I think...

I wonder how it is that so many of the same people who think MB got what he deserved for being an unarmed threat to the cop were the same people celebrating the white guy's pointing loaded AR15's at law enforcement during the Bundy Ranch conflict. Makes you say hmmmmmmm, a little bit ironic, don't you think?

Last edited by QH; 12-03-2014 at 07:22 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:48 PM   #15
J.T.
B.O.H.I.C.A.
Hooligan

J.T. is just really nice

I didn't agree with all the buddy ranch shit either including the civilians pointing weapons at federal officers.

Do you really think the officer was aiming for his head? He was shooting center mass in the moment as per his training. This isn't lethal weapon he wasn't going for a head shot

Quote:
04-22-09 03:01 PM <SoCal> Hey, if I take a whole bottle of blue pills will I get taller?
J.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:59 PM   #16
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
I didn't agree with all the buddy ranch shit either including the civilians pointing weapons at federal officers.

Do you really think the officer was aiming for his head? He was shooting center mass in the moment as per his training. This isn't lethal weapon he wasn't going for a head shot
I did not say you agreed with all the Bundy Ranch shit, duly noted. Yes I really think he was aiming for his head!
Old 12-03-2014, 06:39 PM   #17
CHAIN_DOGG
Team "Think Pink "
Hooligan

CHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friendsCHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friends

I like naked Women.........

I didn't mean to start a riot, I'm going back to work now.
CHAIN_DOGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #18
SoCal
Ass Hole
Hooligan

SoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy GrailSoCal guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Promoted the race crap? I'm pretty sure there was an institutional racism issue we've had since long before MB was born and will continue to have long after is death. The overt racism I've seen on social media before and after the riot truly saddened me. Why is he a "teen" and not just a teen? He made bad decisions no doubt, which I know is really unusual for a "teen" to do. I think I'd be ok with him being shot and killed in the original confrontation, but I have a real problem with him being chased down then gunned down, specially the last shot in the head. I think Wilson could have used something other than lethal force, he is 6 foot 4 and had a baton and or mace at his disposal. I think he could have also waited for backup. I think the Prosecuting Attorney McCulloch got exactly what he wanted from the Grand Jury and left more questions than answers frankly. If he wanted an indictment he'd have gotten it.

More than half of of the witness's said that MB held his hands up when Wilson shot him.

More than half of the witness's said that MB was running from Wilson when he opened fire.

It was 50/50 on witness's saying Wilson kept shooting MB when he was laying on the ground.

I thought a trial was warranted where witnesses including and specially Wilson could be cross examined to better weed out the BS.

I read the transcript of one witness who testified MB charged Wilson and had his hands in his pocket the entire time, not up above his head. Problem with that is he opened his testimony saying he thought MB was shooting at Wilson. That's a cute trick considering he had his hands in his pocket the entire time. I'd imagine a defense attorney might have some fun with that in cross examination as a prosecutor would have with some of the defense witnesses. Should have gone to trial I think...

I wonder how it is that so many of the same people who think MB got what he deserved for being an unarmed threat to the cop were the same people celebrating the white guy's pointing loaded AR15's at law enforcement during the Bundy Ranch conflict. Makes you say hmmmmmmm, a little bit ironic, don't you think?
Making a color issue out of it at all promotes race crap. It was a law enforcement officer against a criminal with a wrap sheet. Not white aginst black!!

I listened to the announcement of the verdict and they stated that facts proven in the court proved that the 50% you claim was wrong and they stated that those witnesses changed their testimony after being proven wrong.

Ironic ?? You thought the Bundy ranch guy was a crook proven in court to be wrong but here you seem to feel that the court was wrong in the shooting verdict. Ironic in deed
Old 12-03-2014, 08:43 PM   #19
SoCal
Ass Hole
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAIN_DOGG View Post
I like naked Women.........

I didn't mean to start a riot, I'm going back to work now.

What color women
Old 12-03-2014, 09:08 PM   #20
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
What color women
Nude. Thats my favorite