Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > HooliRacing > Motocross

Old 12-12-2009, 03:07 AM   #1
redrockerfan
MXer
Hooligan

redrockerfan is an unknown around here
Default Muscle Milk To Sponsor Joe Gibbs MX

BENICIA, Calif. (December 11, 2009) - Muscle Milk, CytoSport’s leading Ready-to-Drink protein enhanced beverage, announced today the sponsorship of the Joe Gibbs Racing Motocross (JGRMX) team and its supercross and motocross program. JGRMX is owned by Coy Gibbs, son of Joe Gibbs, a three-time Super Bowl Champion as head coach and championship NASCAR team owner.
Team riders Josh Grant and newcomer Justin Brayton will compete as part of the “Muscle Milk Toyota Team.” Sponsoring JGRMX marks Muscle Milk’s continuous support of motocross sports and their popularity among action sports and lifestyle enthusiasts.
“We are very excited about Muscle Milk’s partnership with JGRMX,” said Nikki Brown, CytoSport’s Chief Marketing Officer. “We look forward to a strong and competitive year.”
CytoSport is also the official nutritional supplement provider for the Joe Gibbs Racing NASCAR program. As part of the Muscle Milk sponsorship, the Joe Gibbs Racing Complex in Huntersville, N.C., will feature a state-of-the-art CytoSport training facility for both the motocross and NASCAR team members.
“It’s a pleasure to be working with a brand such as Muscle Milk. Our motocross riders as well as the pit crew teams at our NASCAR facility use their products on a daily basis to help them perform at the top of their game,” commented Coy Gibbs.
Newcomer to the JGRMX team, Justin Brayton, has been a part of the Muscle Milk athlete program since 2008. The Muscle Milk Toyota team recently debuted in Genoa, Italy where Brayton and Josh Grant finished first and second, respectively.
http://motocross.transworld.net/news...-joe-gibbs-mx/
2004 honda CRF 450r -Mine
1997 Yamaha Blaster -Wifes
2004 cr 85r -Sons
http://www.dust-magazine.com/
www.motocross.transworld.net
www.proride.com
www.rossiproject.com
www.crfsonly.com

"Tell them I'm comin, and hells comein with me!"
redrockerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
Jay
Married to a Klepto....
Admin

Jay is believed to be immortalJay is believed to be immortalJay is believed to be immortalJay is believed to be immortalJay is believed to be immortal

Have you ever tried that stuff? Yuk..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
redrockerfan
MXer
Hooligan

redrockerfan is an unknown around here

Nasty. Made me shit bad shits. Buddy of mine loves that stuff.
2004 honda CRF 450r -Mine
1997 Yamaha Blaster -Wifes
2004 cr 85r -Sons
http://www.dust-magazine.com/
www.motocross.transworld.net
www.proride.com
www.rossiproject.com
www.crfsonly.com

"Tell them I'm comin, and hells comein with me!"
redrockerfan is offline   Reply With Quote