Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Soap Box > Political Reverse Peristalsis

Old 07-28-2016, 12:30 AM   #451
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Debbie Wasserman Shultz looses her job do to an email scandal, but Hillary is the DNC nominee. Nothing to see here folks move along. We have sheep to feed
Old 07-28-2016, 01:12 AM   #452
CHAIN_DOGG
Team "Think Pink "
Hooligan

CHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friendsCHAIN_DOGG has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal hd View Post
We have sheep to feed
I got this.
CHAIN_DOGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 01:22 AM   #453
jws
Team Pink
Hooligan

jws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by jws View Post
Now that the "Facts" are out I think QH has nothing more to say........
Ha Ha

Bob even deleted me off his friends list

To think I thought we were life long friends????

Happy Trails my friend
Old 08-15-2016, 05:34 PM   #454
sin cal hd
Its all the previous poster's fault.
Hooligan

sin cal hd has quite a few friendssin cal hd has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by jws View Post
Ha Ha

Bob even deleted me off his friends list

To think I thought we were life long friends????

Happy Trails my friend
He's been quiet over the last few weeks.
Old 08-16-2016, 02:13 AM   #455
jws
Team Pink
Hooligan

jws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grailjws guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin cal hd View Post
He's been quiet over the last few weeks.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:06 PM   #456
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism

08-23-16 09:53 AM -RagenR&B- Just want to let folks in on the secret that sin cal and Howie don't like Hillary!

OK, Roger, please tell us why you are voting for Hillary, other than you teacher’s union is supporting her. I'd seriously like to know the critical thinking that's involved to make her your choice.

LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT!!

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

# 9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

# 8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

# 7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

# 6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

# 5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

# 4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

# 3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

# 2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

...And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

Last edited by 56Nomad; 08-23-2016 at 08:12 PM.
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:41 PM   #457
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

OK...... Roger and Bob,

What Hillary has done is against the law on many levels. How in the hell can you vote for her in good conscience?

Todays news from the Associated Press, known for their liberal views:

More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money - either personally or through companies or groups - to the Clinton Foundation. It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...08-23-14-35-04

Ya gotta read the whole article to get the flavor of the corruption:

In another case, Clinton was host at a September 2009 breakfast meeting at the New York Stock Exchange that listed Blackstone Group chairman Stephen Schwarzman as one of the attendees. Schwarzman's firm is a major Clinton Foundation donor, but he personally donates heavily to GOP candidates and causes. One day after the breakfast, according to Clinton emails, the State Department was working on a visa issue at Schwarzman's request. In December that same year, Schwarzman's wife, Christine, sat at Clinton's table during the Kennedy Center Honors. Clinton also introduced Schwarzman, then chairman of the Kennedy Center, before he spoke.

Blackstone donated between $250,000 and $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Eight Blackstone executives also gave between $375,000 and $800,000 to the foundation. And Blackstone's charitable arm has pledged millions of dollars in commitments to three Clinton Global aid projects ranging from the U.S. to the Mideast. Blackstone officials did not make Schwarzman available for comment.

Last edited by 56Nomad; 08-23-2016 at 11:46 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 02:42 AM   #458
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Last edited by QH; 11-15-2016 at 10:40 PM.
QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 05:25 AM   #459
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

I don't see your signature in my Safari...

Regardless of your quip comments, you still have not answered the question posed:

What Hillary has done is against the law on many levels, so how in the hell can you vote for her in good conscience?

Last edited by 56Nomad; 08-24-2016 at 07:03 AM.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:34 AM   #460
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

Also, I'm waiting for Roger to reply as he reinvigorated the Hillary debacle (which it is).

Roger wrote: "Just want to let folks in on the secret that sin cal and Howie don't like Hillary!"

Last edited by 56Nomad; 08-24-2016 at 05:44 AM.