View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 07:48 AM   #132
56Nomad
Hooligeezer King
Hooligan

56Nomad is on the road to Hooliganism

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
I admire Isreal, always have, smart, determined group of people for sure. I love capitalism and patriotism and would hold my credentials in both areas up against yours any day of the week. Of course that has nothing to do with this though does it. Leading nuclear scientist by far approve of the deal, but why listen to them? Leaders of the other foreign governments who are part of the deal think it's a good thing, but why listen to them? Let's listen to nitwit conservatives who are skeptical of science and scholars.
It looks like POTUS is kicking the can down the road and the next administration is going to have to deal with the repercussions of this agreement.

Hmm..... A group of nearly 200 retired generals and admirals sent a letter to Congress on Wednesday urging lawmakers to reject the Iran nuclear agreement, which they say threatens national security.

The letter is the latest in a blizzard of missives petitioning Congress either to support or oppose the agreement with Iran, which would lift sanctions if Iran pared back its nuclear program. Letters have come from ad hoc groupings of rabbis, nuclear scientists, arms-control and nonproliferation experts — and now, retired senior military officers, many of whom have worked in the White House during various administrations dating to the 1980s.

“The agreement will enable Iran to become far more dangerous, render the Mideast still more unstable and introduce new threats to American interests as well as our allies,” the letter states.

Wouldn't you think the military folks might have a better idea of what the fuck is really going on over there? I don't know why you put so much credence on nuclear scientists. BTW, wasn't Carter that great liberal POTUS a nuclear engineer?

Last edited by 56Nomad; 09-04-2015 at 03:38 PM.
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote