Toy Hauln Hooligans

Toy Hauln Hooligans (http://forum.toyhaulnhooligans.com/index.php)
-   Toy Haul'n Hooligans (R) (http://forum.toyhaulnhooligans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   campermama's question and answer thread..... (http://forum.toyhaulnhooligans.com/showthread.php?t=4398)

jws 11-06-2010 09:34 PM

campermama's question and answer thread.....
 
whats the question???

campermama 11-06-2010 09:55 PM

First..... :socal2:

<_<

Now............
....put a bigger gas tank on the bike. It doesn't have a connection for the emissions vent hose, can I just leave the hose open and tucked under the tank (not attached to anything)?

jws 11-06-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campermama (Post 73466)
....put a bigger gas tank on the bike. It doesn't have a connection for the emissions vent hose, can I just leave the hose open and tucked under the tank (not attached to anything)?


If its just a vent hose - sure why not. You could get a little filter for it if you wanted like....
http://www.planetklx.org/images/free-mods-6.jpg

campermama 11-06-2010 10:02 PM

Yeah it is a breather hose to the charcoal thingy since the gas cap was a locking cap with no vent. The new tank has a vented cap.

jws 11-06-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campermama (Post 73468)
Yeah it is a breather hose to the charcoal thingy since the gas cap was a locking cap with no vent. The new tank has a vented cap.

Your golden then - no need for the filter - just zip tie it off top something under the tank...

campermama 11-06-2010 10:09 PM

Cool, thanks! :D

thmTerry 11-06-2010 11:03 PM

Less then 10 pages... I am dissapointed, I thought I would have something to read for the next 3 days:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

jws 11-06-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thmTerry (Post 73473)
Less then 10 pages... I am dissapointed, I thought I would have something to read for the next 3 days:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This will be CM's question thread - she can ask all question here.

thinking about starting one for skyboner also?

campermama 11-07-2010 01:01 AM

Ok, so just rode 70 miles and it ran fine with the open hose tucked up under the tank (not attached to anything).

Time to clean up and head to the parties!!

Oh, another question.................................



Is there any special way I should store the stock metal tank? There is no gas in it.

jws 11-07-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campermama (Post 73487)


Is there any special way I should store the stock metal tank? There is no gas in it.


sell it on ebay:vib:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2008 ToyHaulnHooligans.com
Images posted on this forum may be reproduced online or in print by industry magazines or flyers. By posting images here, you agree to this stipulation, and wave any DRM.
Please contact the administration team for information on publications we have relationships with.